Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dasgupta-ccamp-path-comp-analysis-01

From: Sukrit Dasgupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:01:13 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-dasgupta-ccamp-path-comp-analysis-01.txt  
is available.

Filename:	 draft-dasgupta-ccamp-path-comp-analysis
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Performance Analysis of Inter-Domain Path Computation  
Methodologies
Creation_date:	 2007-11-07
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 13

Abstract:
This document presents a performance comparison between the per-
domain path computation method and the Path Computation Element (PCE)
Architecture based Backward Recursive Path Computation (BRPC)
procedure.  Metrics to capture the significant performance aspects
are identified and detailed simulations are carried out on realistic
scenarios.  A performance analysis for each of the path computation
methods is then undertaken.

The IETF Secretariat.