Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Protocol Extensions for Multi-Layer and Multi-Region Networks (MLN/MRN)
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, M. Vigoureux, K. Shiomoto, D. Brungard, J. Roux, E. Oki, I. Inoue, E. Dotaro, G. Grammel
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-02.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
There are requirements for the support of networks ccomprising LSRs 
   with different data plane switching layers controlled by a single 
   Generalized Multi Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control plane 
   instance, referred to as GMPLS Multi-Layer Networks/Multi-Region
   Networks (MLN/MRN). This document defines extensions to GMPLS routing 
   and signaling protocols so as to support the operation of GMPLS 
   Multi-Layer/Multi-Region Networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.