Subject: Times slots for WSON drafts at CCAMP...

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 07:03:24 -0700

Hi Chairs and WG participants. There are a number of drafts concerning 
Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON) that will (or may) want a 
time slot for the Dublin meeting.  Here is a list of those that I know 
of and what would/could be discussed:

(a) Framework Draft -- Mostly a discussion of update plans, this hasn't 
been changed since becoming a working group document a few months back.
(b) WSON High Level Information Model -- This has been significantly 
refined since it was split off from the previous info model draft per 
the chair's suggestion.
(c) WSON Info Model Encoding -- This also has been significantly refined 
since it was split off from the previous info model draft.

(d) WSON Signaling -- This is a merging of two drafts from separate 
groups of contributors. Requirements and solutions are clearly delimited 
in this new draft. Dan King has volunteered to present.
(e) G.694 based lambda labels -- Did Tomohiro want to give us a quick 
update since this is now a WG document?

(f) I saw a new draft from Zhihong Kang and others at ZTE. This seems to 
hit a number of topics related to the on going WSON work. I didn't know 
if they wanted a slot at Dublin. This is probably closer to framework 
and modeling than to signaling issues.

All the above have been uploaded. I'll send an update with links once 
they are posted by the IETF. Also there was some discussion of a CCAMP 
sponsored sub-mailing list for WSON discussions any progress?

Thanks

Greg B.

-- 
===================================================
Dr Greg Bernstein, Grotto Networking (510) 573-2237

---

From: Dan Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:45:49 +0800

Hi,

We are updating WSON-IGP-EVAL draft, and try to make it be consistent with WSON Info Model Encoding draft. So we also would like to request a timesolt in CCAMP session.

Thanks,

Dan