Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Support For Metro Ethernet Forum and G.8011 Ethernet Service Switching
	Author(s)       : L. Berger, D. Fedyk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-08-08

This document describes a method for controlling two specific types
of Ethernet switching via Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching
(GMPLS).  This document supports the types of switching implied by
the Ethernet services that have been defined in the context of the
Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) and International Telecommunication Union
(ITU) G.8011.  Specifically, switching in support of Ethernet private
line service and Ethernet virtual private line service.  Support for
MEF and ITU defined parameters are also covered.  Some of the
extensions defined in this document are generic in nature and not
specific to Ethernet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.