Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Routing and Wavelength Assignment Information Model for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks 
	Author(s)	: G. Bernstein, Y. Lee, D. Li, W. Imajuku
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-8-29
	
This document provides an information model of information needed by 
   the routing and wavelength assignment (RWA) process in wavelength 
   switched optical networks (WSONs).  The purpose of information 
   described in this model is to facilitate constrained lightpath 
   computation in WSONs. In particular in cases where there are no or a 
   limited number of wavelength converters available in the WSON. This 
   model currently does not include optical impairments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.