Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Procedures for Dynamically Signaled Hierarchical Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : K. Shiomoto, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-10-15

Label Switched Paths (LSPs) set up in Multiprotocol Label Switching
(MPLS) or Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks can be used to form links
for carrying traffic in those networks or in other (client) networks.

Protocol extensions already exist to facilitate the establishment of
an LSP as a numbered traffic engineering (TE) link within the same
instance of the routing as is used to advertise the links that it
traverses creating a Forwarding Adjacency (FA). This document extends
those mechanisms to support unnumbered FAs.

This document also defines how to indicate that an LSP should be
advertised as a link in another instance of the routing protocol (for
instance in a client network) and which instance to use. Furthermore,
mechanisms are defined to indicate when an LSP is to be used as a
component link of a TE link bundle and to identify the bundle.Conventions
used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.