Subject: Call for agenda slot requests

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 03:58:24 +0100

Hi,

Please let us know if you would like some time on the CCAMP agenda in 
Minneapolis.

Thanks,
Adrian and Deborah

---

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:41:18 -0700

Hi Adrian, here's what I know on the WSON front (that doesn't mean that 
I'll present all this stuff ;-)).

Working group documents:
(a) Update on the WSON Framework document - Pierre (Alcatel) and Dirk 
(Cisco) are helping to get this better organized and add application 
scenarios. I'd probably present - 5 minutes or less
(b) Update on the WSON RWA info model - 5 minutes or less

-- Not yet working group documents:
(c) Update on RWA info model Encoding - 5 minutes or less.
(d) Update on WSON signaling -- Some new work/applications extensions 
we'd like to go over (5 minutes).

-- New work (impairment related, these will probably motivate discussion) --
(e) WSON Impairment Framework draft -- This is new work where we look at 
how the control plane and optical impairments work together and what 
could fall within the CCAMP (and PCE) charters.
(f) WSON Impairment Validation Information Model -- Here we take a first 
attempt at taking an ITU-T network element centric impairment model and 
adapting it for use in the control plane.

Regards

Greg

-- 
===================================================
Dr Greg Bernstein, Grotto Networking (510) 573-2237