Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-gmpls-provider-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Service Provider Requirements for Ethernet control with GMPLS
	Author(s)       : W. Imajuku, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-gmpls-provider-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-12-10

Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) is applicable to
Ethernet switches supporting Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic
Engineering (PBB-TE) networks.  The GMPLS controlled Ethernet label
switch network not only automates creation of Ethernet Label Switched
Paths(Eth-LSPs), it also provides sophisticated Eth-LSP recovery
Mechanisms such as protection and restoration of an Eth-LSP.  This
document describes the requirements for the set of solutions of GMPLS
controlled Ethernet label switch networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-gmpls-provider-reqs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Ogaki, Kenichi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:36:16 +0900

Hello All,

Please find the new revision (01) of "Service Provider Requirements for
Ethernet control with GMPLS".

We have added some new sections,
(4.1.3. Addressing)
4.2.4. Asymmetric bandwidth
4.2.5. QoS control.

and modified some texts in
4.2.3. P2MP and MP2MP requirements
4.4. Protection and Restoration related functionality.

We would welcome your feedback and thoughts.

Best regards,
Yoshiaki & Kenichi

[email-masked] wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>