Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-09.txt
	Author(s)       : G. Bernstein, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-09.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-01-11

This document describes requirements for, and use of, the Generalized
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control plane in conjunction
with the Virtual Concatenation (VCAT) layer 1 inverse multiplexing
mechanism and its companion Link Capacity Adjustment Scheme (LCAS)
which can be used for hitless dynamic resizing of the inverse
multiplex group.  These techniques apply to Optical Transport Network
(OTN), Synchronous Optical Network (SONET), Synchronous Digital
Hierarchy (SDH), and Plesiochronous Digital Hierarchy (PDH) signals.

Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:41:16 -0500

Authors,
	Thank you for the post-LC revision.  Please let the WG know how the 
last call comments were resolved.

Lou

On 1/11/2010 1:30 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:07:11 -0800

Hello CCAMP the LC comments were resolved as follows:
(a) All suggestions for corrections to grammar and punctuation were 
implemented.
(b) Adopted new suggested wording for section 4 clarifying that this 
section is informational .
(c) Added conceptual clarification to section 5, to differentiate 
concepts from implementation considerations. Added explanatory figure 1.
(d) Clarified the VCAT TLV in section 5.2.
(e) Clarified and elaborated on the procedures of section 5.3
(f) Elaborated on the error conditions/codes of section 6.
(g) Edited and updated the IANA considerations (section 7).

Best Regards

Greg

Lou Berger wrote:
> Authors,
>     Thank you for the post-LC revision.  Please let the WG know how 
> the last call comments were resolved.
>
> Lou
>

-- 
===================================================
Dr Greg Bernstein, Grotto Networking (510) 573-2237