Subject: [CCAMP] Draft Response to OIF Communication Dated March 4, 2010

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:49:14 -0400

All,
	The enclosed is a proposed response to a communication received from
the OIF.  Please send any comments you have by May 3rd.

Thank you,
Deborah and Lou

-------------------------
To: "Kimberly Chiu" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ong, Lyndon'" <[email-masked]>,
	"'Sadler, Jonathan B.'" <[email-masked]>,
    [email-masked],
    [email-masked],
    [email-masked]
Subject: Response to OIF Communication Dated March 4, 2010

Dear Mr. Ong,

Thank you for your communication related to Routing issues dated March
4, 2010.  We are please to have, as anticipated in your communication,
the active contribution of OIF participants at the IETF-77 CCAMP
meetings.  We particularly appreciate the OIF working within the IETF
process and RFC4929.

In the IETF-77 CCAMP session, the possibility of an update to RFC5787
was discussed.  Such an update will need to follow the standard IETF and
CCAMP processes.  This process typically starts with an individual
Internet-Draft.  Based on discussions, we anticipate that CCAMP
participants will submit such a Draft prior to the IETF-78 meeting.  The
minutes from the IETF-77 CCAMP sessions can be found at:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/minutes?item=minutes77.html

We look forward to the continued contribution of OIF participants to the
CCAMP working group.

Regards,
Deborah Brungard and Lou Berger
IETF CCAMP Working Group Co-Chairs