Subject: [CCAMP] New Liaison Statement, "OTN and WSON work in CCAMP"

From: Adrian Farrel(IETF RTG AREA) <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 22:34:23 -0700 (PDT)

Title: OTN and WSON work in CCAMP
Submission Date: 2010-05-26
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=902 

From: Adrian Farrel(IETF RTG AREA) <[email-masked]>
To: ITU-T SG15 Q12(Greg Jones <[email-masked]>)
Cc: Yoichi Maeda <[email-masked]>
Malcolm Betts <[email-masked]>
Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Patrik Falstrom <[email-masked]>
CCAMP Working Group <[email-masked]>
Reponse Contact: Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>
Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Technical Contact: Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>
Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Purpose: For information 
Body: Thank you for your liaison statements, "COM 15 - LS 100 - E" and "COM 15
- LS 138 - E", on your plans to update G.872 OTN architecture to
reflect the G.709 updates.

We would like to inform you that the CCAMP Working Group recently
accepted as a Working Group draft:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-00.txt

This document will serve as our basis for further work. Please keep us
informed as you progress your work.

Regarding your liaison "COM 15 - LS 86 - E", "Comments on WSON
Impairment Work in CCAMP", we thank you for your comments and we will
take these into consideration as we progress our work. We note that you
will initiate work to update the architecture and control plane
Recommendations related to WSON. Please keep us informed as you progress
this work.

We look forward to continuing our cooperative relationship with you on
these topics.

Deborah Brungard
Lou Berger

CCAMP Working Group co-Chairs
Attachment(s):
No document has been attached