Subject: [CCAMP] poll on making draft-boutros-mpls-tp-li-lb an mpls wg draft

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:05:31 +0200

Working Group,

this email is to start a poll to adopt
draft-boutros-mpls-tp-li-lb-01.txt
as an MPLS working group draft.

After recent experience, the chairs would like to remind you all
what it means to conduct a poll to adopt a draft as a working group
draft.

- Please recall that the IETF does not "vote." Polls of a working
    group are to gather information to help the chairs make their
    decisions. Voting is not part of the normal working methods of
    an IETF working group.

- The "rough consensus" process used in the working group assumes
    that people expressing opinions are also participating in the
    development of standards documents.

- Subscription to the list specifically to express an opinion is
    noticed by the chairs who has access to information on the new list
    members. Such behavior is not part of the normal working methods.

- The purpose of a poll for adoption is to help the chairs understand
    the level of support for a document (i.e. who has read it, who
    believes it is a good starting point for working group work, who
    will contribute to the work) and whether there are any significant
    technical issues. Statements of objection must be backed up by
    proper technical reasons.

So please respond to this poll indicating whether you support the
adoption of this draft or stating your technical issues.

This poll ends eob August 29.

Loa and George
mpls wg co-chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:37:30 +0800

Yes/Support. 

Best Regards, 
Xia Liang

Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> 
发件人:  [email-masked]
2010-08-18 00:05

收件人
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 
MPLS-TP ad hoc team <[email-masked]>, CCAMP <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked]
抄送

主题
[mpls-tp] poll on making draft-boutros-mpls-tp-li-lb an mpls wg draft

Working Group,

Loa and George
mpls wg co-chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13
_______________________________________________
mpls-tp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.

---

From: Ron Cohen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:17:12 +0300

Yes/Support.

Best,
Ron

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:41:34 +0800

Yes/Support

收件人

主题

Working Group,

Loa and George
mpls wg co-chairs

--

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:03:44 +0200

Working Group,

We have a new working group draft.

Could the authors of draft-boutros-mpls-tp-li-lb
republish the draft as
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-00.txt with out any
other changes than name and dates.

/Loa

--