Subject: [CCAMP] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te-05.txt> (Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control of Ethernet PBB-TE) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:30:32 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:
- 'Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control of Ethernet
   PBB-TE'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-09-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

/ipr/1174/
/ipr/1195/