Subject: [CCAMP] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 13:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Traffic Engineering Database Management Information Base in support of MPLS-TE/GMPLS
	Author(s)	: M. Miyazawa, T. Otani, K. Kumaki, T. Nadeau
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-07.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2010-8-3
	
This memo defines the Management Information Base (MIB) objects in 
   order to manage traffic engineering database (TED) information with 
   extension in support of Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) with 
   traffic engineering (TE) as well as Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) for use 
   with network management protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.