Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 01:28:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Information model for G.709 Optical Transport Networks (OTN)
	Author(s)       : Sergio Belotti
                          Pietro Vittorio Grandi
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Diego Caviglia
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Dan Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-09-21

   The recent revision of ITU-T recommendation G.709 [G.709-v3] has
   introduced new fixed and flexible ODU containers in Optical Transport
   Networks (OTNs), enabling optimized support for an increasingly
   abundant service mix.

   This document provides a model of information needed by the routing
   and signaling process in OTNs to support Generalized Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (GMPLS) control of all currently defined ODU
   containers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-01.txt

---

From: "BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:41:35 +0200

Dear all,

The draft uploaded contains modification in par. 4.1 about Tributary slot granularity information needs in signaling and routing, and relation with HW fallback procedure.

Best Regards

The authors

SERGIO BELOTTI

ALCATEL-LUCENT
Terrestrial System Architect
Optics Portfolio Evolution

via Trento 30 , Vimercate(MI)  Italy
T: +39 0396863033
[email-masked]

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Per conto di [email-masked]
Inviato: mercoledì 21 settembre 2011 10.29
A: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Oggetto: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-01.txt

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-01.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt