Subject: [CCAMP] Fwd: Etherpad for collaborative note-taking

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 08:19:47 -0500

FYI - there's a new tool available at
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/minutes

In the spirit of cloud sourcing, please feel free to add your
comments/notes during the session.  I've gotten things started by adding
in the agenda.

Lou

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Etherpad for collaborative note-taking
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 11:43:24 +0100
From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
To: WG Chairs <[email-masked]>

Hi,

Acting on a recent suggestion from Peter Saint-Andre (on [email-masked]),
I've now set up an instance of Etherpad Lite (http://etherpad.org/) on
one of the tools servers, and used it to make a collaborative notes
document available for all WGs with a posted agenda for IETF-82.

You'll find it both linked in and embedded in the minutes page for your WG
on tools.ietf.org; for an example see http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/minutes

The note documents will be visible on the minutes page until you submit
official minutes for the meeting, at which time they will be replaced
by the minutes.  The etherpad documents will still be accessible directly
at the etherpad URL for some time after the meeting, but will be archived
and replaced by new empty documents before the next meeting.

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Best regards,

	Henrik