Subject: [CCAMP] request to WG authors/editors who are not presenting this week

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 20:39:58 -0500

Authors of WG documents,
	If you are *not* presenting a WG document that you edit/author this
week, please be prepared to say a few words on document
status/progress/planned revisions in our first session.  Alternatively,
you can send this information to the WG mail list prior to Tuesday's
meeting.

Much thanks.

---

From: Giovanni Martinelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 22:33:13 +0100

Lou, ccamp-ers,

here some update on draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signaling-02, since we got 
some intra-author discussion but not significant updates.
Unfortunately I'm not able to attend this ietf I leave some notes that 
represent my view since there's no finalization among co-authors yet (so 
co-authors/editors please feel free to comment).

1. Bidirectionality. There was a request from WG chair to clarify 
bidirectionality extensions (compared to rfc 3471/3473) currently 
written within the draft.  In my opinion RFC3471/3473 is enough for 
current wson signaling , I see room for optimization but not have clear 
balance in mind (effort in extention vs benefit).

2. Signal Attribute and Processing
The main editing that has to be done is a reconciliation with latest 
versions of draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode,  
specific rsvp [R]BNF needs to be written as well.
This will clarify the a new object required to carry signal 
compatibility information.

3. Some editing around (at least the distributed wavelenght assignment 
section).

Cheers
G

On 11/13/11 2:39 AM, Lou Berger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 09:19:14 +0800

Thank you for the update!

Lou