Subject: [CCAMP] CCAMP Etherpad mostly restored

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 11:35:10 -0400

All,
	We experienced some Etherpad issues yesterday afternoon that resulted
in some of the notes being lost.  (The IETF tech team didn't know we
were still using it and started the post IETF backup & teardown.)  We've
restored all notes from Wednesday and before lunch, and most from after
lunch.

Please take a look at these raw notes and see if they look right.
Please modify and add to the notes if you think something was mistakenly
or not captured.  (BTW all changes are logged, and anyone can view past
versions.)

The etherpad/raw notes can found at
  http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/minutes

Thank you all, and notably the Q6 experts, again for a great meeting.

Lou (and Deborah)

---

From: Oscar González de Dios <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:36:22 +0000

Hi Lou,

Is the recording available?

Oscar

Enviado desde mi iPad

El 16/03/2013, a las 08:35, "Lou Berger" <[email-masked]> escribió:

> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

________________________________

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra política de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at:
http://www.tid.es/ES/PAGINAS/disclaimer.aspx

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 22:18:59 -0400

It should be posted at https://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf86/

Lou