Subject: [CCAMP] Fw: Discussions on flexi-grid during IETF 86th

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:04:32 -0500

This time to the list....

----- Forwarded by MalcolmBETTS90013533/user/zte_ltd on 12/03/2013 11:03 
AM -----

MalcolmBETTS90013533/user/zte_ltd
12/03/2013 10:39 AM

To
Oscar González de Dios <[email-masked]>
cc

Subject
Re: [CCAMP] Discussions on flexi-grid during IETF 86th

Hi Oscar,

I would like to participate, however I have another off line meeting at 
1:00 today.  Would it be possible to move the time to either today at 
15:00 or Wednesday at 15:10.

Regards,

Malcolm

Oscar González de Dios <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked]
12/03/2013 10:07 AM

To
CCAMP <[email-masked]>
cc

Subject
[CCAMP] Discussions on flexi-grid during IETF 86th

Hi all,

For those interested in SSON/Flexi-grid discussions we plan to meet today 
authors and contributors of draft-ogrcetal-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk at 1 pm by 
the  IETF registration area. The main goal is to discuss the progress 
Flexi-grid Framework document and prepare the joint meeting with ITU-T 
SG-15 Q6.  Feel free to join us in the discussions.

Best Regards,

Oscar 

-----------------------------------------
Dr Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
Telefonica I+D, Global CTO Unit

http://people.tid.es/Oscar.GonzalezDeDios

e-mail: [email-masked]
Tel:    +34 913 128 832
Mobile: +34 609 169 028
-----------------------------------------

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar 
nuestra política de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace 
situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and 
receive email on the basis of the terms set out at:
http://www.tid.es/ES/PAGINAS/disclaimer.aspx
_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp