Subject: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on draft-dong-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-li-lb-05

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 05:47:55 -0700

Authors, Contributors, (CCAMP)

As part of the preparation for the poll on making this document a WG
document:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-dong-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-li-lb-05?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

   If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

  If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
CCAMP WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Jie Dong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:46:46 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Best regards,
Jie

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 3:48 PM
> To: Jie Dong; Mach Chen; Zhenqiang Li; CCAMP
> Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-dong-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-li-lb-05
> 
> If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
> RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?
> 
> which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others
> on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any

---

From: Mach Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 01:56:59 +0000

Lou,

Best regards,
Mach

> Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 8:48 PM

---

From: "lizhenqiang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:59:18 +0800

Best regards,

2013-03-28 

lizhenqiang 

发件人： Lou Berger 
发送时间： 2013-03-27  22:32:00 
收件人： Jie Dong; Mach Chen; Zhenqiang Li; CCAMP 
抄送： 
主题： Regarding IPR on draft-dong-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-li-lb-05