Subject: Re: [CCAMP] CCAMP IETF86 Friday Meeting

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 20:22:51 +0000

For those with presentations on Friday-

ITU-T Q6 folks will be joining us in the morning. If your draft is on the agenda, please keep in mind to include the items below. The Q6 folks do not speak "GMPLS" and will not have the time to read all of our drafts so try to orient your presentation for them. If there are tables/figures in your document (or your document is based on tables/figures in a Recommendation), include these in the slide set so we can quickly reference them.

If you already sent your slides in, review them and update if needed.

Thanks,
Deborah (and Lou)

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 5:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CCAMP] CCAMP IETF86 Friday Meeting

Given the extensive list of documents, we have decided to send this mail to the list.

Authors (for the documents listed below),

For the CCAMP meeting with the ITU-T Q6 experts, we would like for each draft:
*         summary of the objectives, e.g. the overall objective of the draft (not the protocol mechanisms)
*         assumptions/dependency on Q6 related documents/terminology/technology
*         proposed discussion topics for Q6

Please send this to us by end of next week (3/1) if you want your draft and/or discussion topics included in the discussion. Please coordinate with your other authors before responding to us.

Thanks,
Deborah and Lou

----list of documents----

draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info
draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode
draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf
draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signaling
draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-info (expired)
draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode (expired)
draft-gmggm-ccamp-gencons-snmp-mib (expired)
draft-gmggm-ccamp-wson-snmp-mib (expired)
draft-galikunze-ccamp-g-698-2-snmp-mib
draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp
draft-dhillon-ccamp-super-channel-ospfte-ext
draft-farrkingel-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label
draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-label
draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-ospfte
draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-sig
draft-ogrcetal-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk
draft-wang-ccamp-gmpls-sson-rsvpte
draft-wangl-ccamp-ospf-ext-constraint-flexi-grid
draft-zhangj-ccamp-flexi-grid-ospf-te-ext
draft-zhaoyl-ccamp-p2mp-requirement-flexi-grid
draft-bernstein-wson-impairments-info
draft-bernstein-wson-impairment-encode (expired)
draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext (expired)
draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext (expired)