Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 04:48:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE Extensions for Lock Instruct and Loopback
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-05-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to RSVP-TE to support lock
   instruct and loopback mechanism for LSPs.  The mechanisms are
   applicable to technologies which use GMPLS as control plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/