Subject: [CCAMP] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-18.txt

From: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 18:55:49 +0000

Hi,

This update (v.18) revived the expired draft with the added clarification texts thanks to Lou.

The major changes are as follows:

1. <ClientSignalList> is added in <OutputConstraints> in Section 5.2 as
   follows:  <OutputConstraints> := <SharedOutput>
   [<OpticalInterfaceClassList>][<ClientSignalList>]

2. Clarified the scope of Section 6 (Link Advertisement) that these
   additional link characteristics defined in Section 6 only applies to
   line side ports of WDM system or add/drop ports pertaining to
   Resource Pool (e.g., Regenerator or Wavelength Converter Pool) and
   not intended for ingress/egress tributary ports.

Let me know if you have any question on this change or any comment on the updated draft. 

Regards,
Young

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 1:49 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-18.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Routing and Wavelength Assignment Information Model for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks
	Author(s)       : Young Lee
                          Greg M. Bernstein
                          Dan Li
                          Wataru Imajuku
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-18.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-05-13

Abstract:
   This document provides a model of information needed by the routing
   and wavelength assignment (RWA) process in wavelength switched
   optical networks (WSONs).  The purpose of the information described
   in this model is to facilitate constrained lightpath computation in
   WSONs. This model takes into account compatibility constraints
   between WSON signal attributes and network elements but does not
   include constraints due to optical impairments. Aspects of this
   information that may be of use to other technologies utilizing a
   GMPLS control plane are discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-18

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 12:17:30 -0400

Young/WSON authors,
	Can you confirm that there are no other outstanding actions on the WSON
documents other than an update to the signaling document (based on prior
discussions)?

Much thanks,
Lou

---

From: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 17:03:46 +0000

Hi Lou,

There are no outstanding actions on the WSON documents. We only need to update signaling draft based on the last IETF meeting discussion, which will be shortly updated. 

Thanks.
Young

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 11:18 AM
To: Leeyoung
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-18.txt

Young/WSON authors,
	Can you confirm that there are no other outstanding actions on the WSON documents other than an update to the signaling document (based on prior discussions)?

Much thanks,
Lou

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:14:54 -0400

Young,

Great. Sounds like we're in sync on future/planned/outstanding next steps.

Lou