Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 07:11:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Evaluation of existing GMPLS encoding against G.709v3 Optical Transport Networks (OTN)
	Author(s)       : Sergio Belotti
                          Pietro Vittorio Grandi
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Diego Caviglia
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Dan Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-05-29

Abstract:
   ITU-T recommendation G.709 [G.709-2012] has introduced new fixed and
   flexible Optical Data Unit (ODU) containers in Optical Transport
   Networks (OTNs).

   This document provides an evaluation of existing Generalized
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) routing and signaling methods
   against the G.709 [G.709-2012] OTN networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/