Subject: [CCAMP] 2nd WG Last Call: g709-framework, g709-info-model, ospf-g709v3, signaling-g709v3

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 12:11:09 -0400

This mail begins a 2nd two week working group last call on:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-12
(Informational)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-08
(Informational)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-06
(Standards Track)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-09
(Standards Track)

This working group last call ends on June 16.  Comments should be
sent to the CCAMP mailing list.  Please remember to include the
technical basis for any comments.

Please note that we're still missing an IPR statement on the 2nd
draft.  Any forthcoming publication request will be delayed by late
IPR statements/disclosures.

Thank you,
Lou (and Deborah)