Subject: [CCAMP] Mutually Exclusive Virtual TE Links - Drafts Update

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 23:26:41 -0500

Folks, Hi!

We recently published new versions of the following drafts (minor editorial
changes):
"MELG" - http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-beeram-ccamp-melg-03
"SRcLG" - http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-beeram-ccamp-srclg-01

The attached slide-set gives a quick overview of the 2 drafts. Please go
over the drafts and the slide-set and let us know if there are any fresh
comments.

The notion of "Mutually Exclusive Virtual TE-Links" was first introduced in
IETF-83 and since then we have had a few good discussion-threads for this
topic on the mailing-list. We (the authors) believe that we have responded
to all the relevant queries that were raised during these discussions and
that there are currently no open items.

At the London meeting (5 min slot), we would like to pose the following
questions:
- Is the problem discussed in these drafts something that CCAMP should be
working on?
- If the answer is yes, then are these drafts ready for WG adoption?
Hence, any discussion on these drafts before the meeting would be very
welcome.

Regards,
-Pavan (on behalf of the authors)