Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 17:07:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Path Diversity using Exclude Route
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          George Swallow
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Matt Hartley
                          Gabriele Maria Galimberti
                          Ori Gerstel
                          Kenji Kumaki
                          Deutsche Telekom AG
                          Julien Meuric
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-02-03

Abstract:
   RFC 4874 specifies methods by which path exclusions may be
   communicated during RSVP-TE signaling in networks where precise
   explicit paths are not computed by the LSP source node. This
   document specifies signaling for additional route exclusion
   subobjects based on Paths currently existing or expected to exist
   within the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 00:22:37 +0000

Dear WG: 

Authors of draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity have posted a new version of the
draft. In this version, we have improved readability and addressed
comments. The draft has been stable for quite sometime and authors feel
that the draft is ready for the last call. We would like to request the
same. 

Thanks

Regards Š Zafar (on behalf of authors).

-----Original Message-----
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, February 3, 2014 8:07 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-03.txt

>        Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic
>Engineering (RSVP-TE) Path Diversity using Exclude Route
>        Authors         : Zafar Ali
>                          George Swallow
>                          Clarence Filsfils
>                          Matt Hartley
>_______________________________________________
>CCAMP mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp