Subject: [CCAMP] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:29:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : GMPLS RSVP-TE extensions for OAM Configuration
    Author(s)     : A. Takacs, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk
    Pages         : 23 
    Date          : 2014-02-25 
    
   Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) is an integral part
   of transport connections, hence it is required that OAM functions are
   activated/deactivated in sync with connection commissioning/
   decommissioning; avoiding spurious alarms and ensuring consistent
   operation.  In certain technologies, OAM entities are inherently
   established once the connection is set up, while other technologies
   require extra configuration to establish and configure OAM entities.
   This document specifies extensions to RSVP-TE to support the
   establishment and configuration of OAM entities along with Label
   Switched Path signaling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.