Subject: [CCAMP] Small update of draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect posted

From: Oscar González de Dios <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 00:15:43 +0000

Dear CCAMP Colleagues,

        We have recently posted a small update on the draft
draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect (-04 version, links bellow). Let me
remind you that the goal of this draft was to collect SRLG information
using RSVP-TE procedure. The procedure and protocol extensions described
in the document have been stable for quite a long time. There was one
functionality under debate (the possibility of editing/modifying the RRO)
that has been removed from the document and moved to a separate individual
draft for discussion. Thus, the content of the draft is, in view of the
authors, stable enough to consider the document ready for last call.

        Comments and suggestions are highly welcomed, either in the mailing list
or at the next CCAMP meeting in London,

        Best Regards and see you in London,

                Óscar on behalf of all the authors of
draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect

El 14/02/14 11:13, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
escribió:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-04.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Oscar Gonzalez de Dios and posted to
>the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:          draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect
>Revision:      04
>Title:         RSVP-TE Extensions for Collecting SRLG Information
>Document date: 2014-02-14
>Group:         ccamp
>Pages:         10
>URL:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-
>04.txt
>Status:
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect/
>Htmlized:
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-04
>Diff:
>http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-04
>
>Abstract:
>   This document provides extensions for the Resource ReserVation
>   Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) to support automatic
>   collection of Shared Risk Link Group (SRLG) Information for the TE
>   link formed by a LSP.
>
>
>
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>

________________________________

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra política de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at:
http://www.tid.es/ES/PAGINAS/disclaimer.aspx