Subject: [CCAMP] stray text in draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-24

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 16:04:30 -0400

Authors,

It looks like there is some stray / old text in Section 6. (I believe
the last agreed to text had all IANA assignments in the protocol docs.
Please correct me if I'm mistaken.)

Please remove the following when you fix idnits.

   This document introduces a new registry for GMPLS routing parameters
   for WSON encoding. This new IANA registry will be created to make
   the assignment of a new type and new values for the new "GMPLS
   Routing Parameters for WSON."

WG,
	In case anyone is wondering, the WSON publication requests are still
gated by an update to draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signaling (to fix some
procedure definitions) as well as clean idnits on all documents.

Lou

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 16:08:02 -0400

oops. Looks like I got the wrong stray text (and memory!)

The following is the stray text:

   IANA allocation requests for protocol dependent encodings will be
   addressed in protocol specific documents based on the encodings
   defined here.

It should either be deleted or be revised to read something along the lines of

   IANA allocation requests for additional protocol dependent encodings will be
   addressed in protocol specific documents based on the encodings
   defined here.

("additional" added to first line to be consistent with next paragraph.)

Also delete the stray quote at the end of the next paragraph.

Thanks,
Lou