Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on draft-farrkingel-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 11:49:49 +0100

Dear Deborah, All, 

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Br, Dan. 

From: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Fatai Zhang
Sent: 30 April 2014 01:59
To: BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A;
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on
draft-farrkingel-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label

Hi all,

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

 

Best Regards

Fatai

From: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 1:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on
draft-farrkingel-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label

Authors, Contributors, (CCAMP)

As part of the preparation for WG document adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

  or

  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

  or

  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think

  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware
of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next stage until
a response has been received from each author and listed contributor.  NOTE:
THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on
an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any  contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more information, please
see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,

CCAMP WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.