Subject: [CCAMP] 2 slides requested for all WG drafts

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:43:58 -0400

Editors/Authors of WG drafts / all,

    We'd like to do things a little differently in HI.  We'd like to
start out the session with going through all WG drafts* that are not
otherwise on the agenda, covering two topics for each:
	(1) open issues and
	(2) next steps.
We'd like 1 or 2 slides for each draft covering these points -- no title
slides please!  We will compile the slides, have scheduled a slot for
there review, during which there opportunity for discussion as needed.
(We/chairs will present slides, authors/editors/contributors should be
prepared to respond to any questions.)

These slides should be sent no later than end of day Sunday, Nov 9, so
that we can compile and have them posted on the 10th.

No slides will translate into us asking the WG if there is still
interest in working on the topic.

Thank you,

Deborah and Lou

(*) the list of drafts for which 1 or 2 slides are expected are:
	draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk
	draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext
	draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext
	draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label
	draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp
	draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ro
	draft-ietf-ccamp-network-assigned-upstream-label
	draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension
	draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-bandwidth-availability
	draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects
	draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb
	draft-ietf-ccamp-te-metric-recording
	draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-iv-info

and presuming WG acceptance:
	draft-ietf-ccamp-interconnected-te-info-exchange
 	draft-ietf-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3
	draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry