Subject: [CCAMP] Poll on making draft-ali-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3-05 a WG document

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:21:43 -0400

All,

This is start of a two week poll on making
draft-ali-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3-05 a CCAMP working group
document. Please send email to the list indicating “yes/support” or
“no/do not support”. If indicating no, please state your technical
reservations with the document.

The poll ends Friday October 7th.

Thanks,

Deborah and Lou

---

From: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 19:16:29 +0000

Hi WG,

Yes/support.

Thanks,
Rakesh

On 2014-10-24 9:21 AM, "Lou Berger" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>document. Please send email to the list indicating ³yes/support² or
>³no/do not support². If indicating no, please state your technical
>_______________________________________________
>CCAMP mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: "Tarek Saad (tsaad)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 19:31:32 +0000

Support.

Regards,
Tarek

---

From: Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 03:45:17 +0000

Hi,

Yes/Support.

Best Regards

Fatai

-----Original Message-----
From: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Lou Berger
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 9:22 PM
To: CCAMP
Subject: [CCAMP] Poll on making draft-ali-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3-05 a WG document

All,

This is start of a two week poll on making
draft-ali-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3-05 a CCAMP working group
document. Please send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or
"no/do not support". If indicating no, please state your technical
reservations with the document.

Thanks,

Deborah and Lou

---

From: "Giovanni Martinelli (giomarti)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 08:18:17 +0000

yes/support
~G

---

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:50:07 +0000

Yes, support (as co-author).

Thanks

Regards Š Zafar

-----Original Message-----
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, October 24, 2014 9:21 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [CCAMP] Poll on making
draft-ali-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3-05 a WG document

---

From: "Matt Hartley (mhartley)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 18:18:44 +0000

Support

> document. Please send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do
> not support". If indicating no, please state your technical reservations
> with the document.
>