Subject: [CCAMP] Milestones changed for ccamp WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 04:55:39 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit OTN signal types update and sub registry
drafts to IESG for review", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit flexi grid framework to IESG for review",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "First draft of G.698.2 LMP and MIBs working group
draft", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "First draft of technology specific version of
signaling and routing bandwidth availability working group draft.",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "First draft of Information Encoding for WSON with
Impairments Validation working group draft", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "First version of YANG modelling for flexi grid
Working Group draft", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit flexi grid label, signaling and routing
extensions to IESG for review", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit flexi grid LMP to IESG for review", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "First versions of impairments related solutions
Working Group drafts", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit Info Model for WSON with impairments
validation to IESG for review", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit G.698.2 LMP and MIBs drafts to IESG for
review", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit technology specific version of signaling and
routing bandwidth availability draft to IESG for review", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit Information Encoding for WSON with
Impairments Validation draft to IESG for review", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit YANG modelling for flexi grid draft to IESG
for review", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit impairments related solutions for IESG
review", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/charter/