Subject: [CCAMP] CCAMP WG Virtual Interim Meeting: December 18, starting at 20:00 UTC

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 12:26:53 -0800

TE Topology Yang Model Virtual Interim (CCAMP)

There is a cluster of work around YANG models for topology and the TED
(TE Topology Database). The Routing ADs are planning to have the TEAS
working group formalized soon and the group is expected to have an
explicit deliverable of a YANG model for the TED. We, the current CCAMP
chairs, have been asked to get this effort moving by arranging a virtual
interim meeting on the topic.

The primary objectives of the meeting are to (a) get some basic
agreement on TE topology model 'use cases' (e.g., driven by I2RS, PCE,
ALTO, TEAS), (b) establish the dependencies/relationships of a TE
topology model to other models (e.g., router, topology, routing
protocols, ...) and finally, (c) to provide the needed foundation for a
TEAS design team to be formed and deliver a TE Topology Yang Model draft
by Dallas.

A related activity has also started in the MPLS WG on a TE LSP Yang
Model. This topic will *not* be the focus of this interim and we expect
that work to continue concurrently.

The Virtual interim is scheduled for 2-3 hours on December 18, starting
at 20:00 UTC.

The agenda and other logistic information for the meeting will be posted
& discussed on the CCAMP and new TEAS mailing list ([email-masked] and
[email-masked]).

The existing set of related drafts includes:
draft-liu-yang-abstract-te-topo
draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-l3-topo
draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-network-topo
draft-amante-i2rs-topology-use-cases
draft-chen-mpls-te-yang-cfg (LSP focused)
draft-gandhi-mpls-te-yang-model (LSP focused)
draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg (Foundational work, not topology specific)

Deborah and Lou