Subject: [CCAMP] RFC 7446 on Routing and Wavelength Assignment Information Model for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:11:15 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7446

        Title:      Routing and Wavelength Assignment Information 
                    Model for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks 
        Author:     Y. Lee, Ed.,
                    G. Bernstein, Ed.,
                    D. Li,
                    W. Imajuku
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 48370
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-24.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7446

This document provides a model of information needed by the Routing
and Wavelength Assignment (RWA) process in Wavelength Switched
Optical Networks (WSONs).  The purpose of the information described
in this model is to facilitate constrained optical path computation in
WSONs.  This model takes into account compatibility constraints
between WSON signal attributes and network elements but does not
include constraints due to optical impairments.  Aspects of this
information that may be of use to other technologies utilizing a
GMPLS control plane are discussed.

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC