Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-27.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 12:37:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Routing and Wavelength Assignment Information Encoding for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks
        Authors         : Greg M. Bernstein
                          Young Lee
                          Dan Li
                          Wataru Imajuku
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-27.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2015-02-04

Abstract:
   A wavelength switched optical network (WSON) requires that certain
   key information elements are made available to facilitate path
   computation and the establishment of label switching paths (LSPs).
   The information model described in "Routing and Wavelength
   Assignment Information for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks"
   shows what information is required at specific points in the WSON.
   Part of the WSON information model contains aspects that may be of
   general applicability to other technologies, while other parts are
   specific to WSONs.

   This document provides efficient, protocol-agnostic encodings for
   the WSON specific information elements. It is intended that
   protocol-specific documents will reference this memo to describe how
   information is carried for specific uses. Such encodings can be used
   to extend GMPLS signaling and routing protocols. In addition these
   encodings could be used by other mechanisms to convey this same
   information to a path computation element (PCE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-27

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-27

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/