Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 13:28:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Generalized Labels for the Flexi-Grid in Lambda Switch Capable (LSC) Label Switching Routers
        Authors         : Adrian Farrel
                          Daniel King
                          Yao Li
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-07-02

Abstract:
   GMPLS supports the description of optical switching by identifying
   entries in fixed lists of switchable wavelengths (called grids)
   through the encoding of lambda labels.  Work within the ITU-T Study
   Group 15 has defined a finer granularity grid, and the facility to
   flexibly select different widths of spectrum from the grid.  This
   document defines a new GMPLS lambda label format to support this
   flexi-grid.

   This document updates RFC 3471 and RFC 6205 by introducing a new
   label format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/