Subject: [CCAMP] SDN/MPLS 2015 Conference Info

From: Kohei Shiomoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 12:33:15 +0900

# Apologies if multiple copies received.

The SDN/MPLS 2015 Conference program has been posted. It is available
at http://www.isocore.com/2015/  or specifically at:

Tutorials (Sunday): http://www.isocore.com/2015/tutorials.htm
Technical sessions (Mon- Wed): 
http://www.isocore.com/2015/technical_sessions.htm

The SDN/MPLS 2015 Conference will take place November 15-18 in 
Washington DC and will
include an extensive four day program consisting of tutorials, technical 
sessions, panels, and
exhibits. The key topics to be discussed at this year's conference 
include: Virtualization, SDN,
Cloud and Data Centers, Orchestration, NFV, Cloud Security PCE, 
Mobility, Traffic Engineering,
Transport SDN, multi-play applications across common infrastructure and 
other emerging
technologies.

The conference hotel is the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington DC. Please
note that there are only a limited number of rooms available this year at a
reduced rate. Please make reservations at:
https://aws.passkey.com/event/13907017/owner/1786/home
-- 
Kohei Shiomoto, Ph.D
Senior Manager,
Communication Traffic & Service Quality Project
NTT Network Technology Laboratories
(and Machine Learning Center)
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION
TEL +81-422-59-4402   FAX +81-422-59-6364