Subject: [CCAMP] Update of draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp

From: "Guoying Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 11:51:26 +0800

Hi All, 
We have just updated the draft draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp with some minor changes, including: 
1) adding some clarification to indicate the properties negotiated belong to interface, not the node. 
2) clarification in chapter 5.2 about the protocol interactive process. 
3) change of the author due to the personnel alteration. 
The link of the new draft: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-02

We welcome comments and suggestions from the group.

best,
Guoying and Qilei

2015-10-13

Guoying Zhang

发件人： internet-drafts
发送时间： 2015-10-12 14:30:22
收件人： [email-masked]
抄送： ccamp
主题： [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.
        Title           : Link Management Protocol Extensions for Grid Property Negotiation
        Authors         : Qilei Wang
                          Guoying Zhang
                          Yao Li
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Yu Wang
Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-02.txt
Pages           : 11
Date            : 2015-10-11
Abstract:
   ITU-T [G.694.1] introduces the flexible-grid DWDM technique, which
   provides a new tool that operators can implement to provide a higher
   degree of network optimization than is possible with fixed-grid
   systems.  This document describes the extensions to the Link
   Management Protocol (LMP) to negotiate link grid property between the
   adjacent DWDM nodes before the link is brought up.
The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp/
There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-02
A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-02
Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:58:00 +0800

Re-send again, because someone did not receive the previous mail.

Comments and suggestions are warmly welcomed.

Thanks
Guoying and Qilei

----- 转发人 王其磊10101413/user/zte_ltd 时间 2015-10-16 14:51 -----

"Guoying Zhang" <[email-masked]> 
2015-10-13 11:51

收件人
"ccamp" <[email-masked]>, 
抄送
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
主题
Update of draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp

Hi All, 
We have just updated the draft draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp with 
some minor changes, including: 
1) adding some clarification to indicate the properties negotiated belong 
to interface, not the node. 
2) clarification in chapter 5.2 about the protocol interactive process. 
3) change of the author due to the personnel alteration. 
The link of the new draft: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-02

best,
Guoying and Qilei
 
2015-10-13

Guoying Zhang

发件人： internet-drafts
 
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane 
Working Group of the IETF.
        Title           : Link Management Protocol Extensions for Grid 
Property Negotiation
        Authors         : Qilei Wang
                          Guoying Zhang
                          Yao Li
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Yu Wang
Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-02.txt
Pages           : 11
Date            : 2015-10-11
Abstract:
   ITU-T [G.694.1] introduces the flexible-grid DWDM technique, which
   provides a new tool that operators can implement to provide a higher
   degree of network optimization than is possible with fixed-grid
   systems.  This document describes the extensions to the Link
   Management Protocol (LMP) to negotiate link grid property between the
   adjacent DWDM nodes before the link is brought up.
The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp/
There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-02
A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-02
Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp