Subject: Re: [CCAMP] WG LAST CALL - draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-03.txt and call for shepherd

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 21:53:45 -0000

Hello,

> 3) Do I need to do anything with this?
> 
> "The idnits tool warns about normative references to ITU G.694.1 as a
> potential downref."

No, this is OK provided that the referenced version has completed the
publication process at the ITU-T.

> 4) To answer your question: it is primarily suggesting the next available
value. But,
> do I need to do anything with this?
> 
> " In section 5.1 the document does mention that IANA is requested to assign
> the same value for "TBD1" and "TBD2" ("SSON FLOWSPEC" & "SSON
> SENDER_TSPEC"), and a value of "8" is suggested. It is unclear if this value
> is due to any prior implementation, or simply the next available value
> (following "OTN-TDM") based on the current sub-registry assignments. "

I think it is fine to suggest a value in the IANA section if you would be OK if
IANA selected a different value.

Adrian