Subject: [CCAMP] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-03: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 13:42:54 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

   This document makes minor modifications to GMPLS signaling, but does
   not change the manageability considerations for such networks.
   Clearly, protocol analysis tools and other diagnostic aids
   (including logging systems and MIB modules) will need to be enhanced
   to support the new traffic parameters and label formats.

Are those manageability considerations described anywhere, by any chance?