Subject: [CCAMP] MDT meeting - YANG Data Model - November 24, 9:00-10:00 (CET)

From: Jonas Ahlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 09:33:35 +0000

Hi all,

This is the invite to the next MDT meeting.

Please note that we start two hours later than what we've done in our previous meetings.

Will focus on resolving the open topics we have related to the YANG model.

The proposed agenda:

*         Short recap of the feedback received at IETF 97

*         Report of work done on the open topics

*         AOB

/JonasA

.........................................................................................................................................
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.ericsson.com/jonas.ahlberg/R0PN07MW>
This is an online meeting for Skype for Business, the professional meetings and communications app formerly known as Lync.

Join by phone

+46107140000<tel:+46107140000,39586629%23> (Sweden)                   English (United States)
89925<tel:+89925,39586629%23> (Sweden)                   English (United States)

Find a local number<https://dialin.ericsson.com?id=39586629>

Conference ID: 39586629
Forgot your dial-in PIN?<https://dialin.ericsson.com> |Help<http://o15.officeredir.microsoft.com/r/rlidLync15?clid=1033&p1=5&p2=2009>

To join a Lync / Skype for Business meeting from an Ericsson standard video room, add 77 before the Conference ID (e.g. 771234567 where 1234567 is the conference ID).    To join from a video room outside of Ericsson add one of the domains after 77 and Conference ID (e.g. 771234567@ xxxx.ericsson.net, where xxxx=emea/apac/amcs).  For assistance contact the IT Service Desk.
[!OC([1033])!]
.........................................................................................................................................