Subject: [CCAMP] Transport NBI Meeting at IETF 102 - Wednesday 12:30 to 1:30pm

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 09:58:45 -0400

Greetings All, 

Based on feedback, and Doodle Poll, the best time for our face-to-face
session this week will be on Wednesday  12:30 to 1:30pm. Lets meet at the
IETF Registration Area and we will find a suitable meeting space. 

BR, Italo and Dan.

---

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 12:52:17 -0400

Hi All. 

The T-NBI session ended up in the Crescent meeting room on the second floor.
We will be discussing the open items highlighted in our presentation
yesterday until 13:30, you are welcome to join us.

For those contributing remotely, we will summarise output via email and
synch up on a remote call next week. 

BR, Italo and Dan. 

From: Daniel King <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 17 July 2018 09:59
To: 'CCAMP' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Italo Busi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Transport NBI Meeting at IETF 102 - Wednesday 12:30 to 1:30pm

Greetings All, 

BR, Italo and Dan.