Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 14:57:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for L1 Connectivity Service Model (L1CSM)
        Authors         : G. Fioccola
                          K. Lee
                          Y. Lee
                          D. Dhody
                          D. Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for Layer 1 Connectivity
   Service Model (L1CSM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/