Subject: [CCAMP] Fw: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-04.txt

From: "Zhenghaomian (Zhenghaomian, Optical &Microwave Technology Research Dept)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 07:15:35 +0000

Dear WG, 

We update the draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model, mainly updating the ietf-otn-types.yang by cleaning the identities. The types model is imported in the other draft draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang for YANG doctor review. 

Thank you. 

Best wishes,
Haomian

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2018年8月10日 15:10
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OTN Tunnel YANG Model
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Aihua Guo
                          Italo Busi
                          Anurag Sharma
                          Rajan Rao
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Victor Lopez
                          Yunbo Li
                          Yunbin Xu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2018-08-10

Abstract:
   This document describes the YANG data model for OTN Tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: tom petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 11:50:23 +0000

Meanwhile, there are my usual red tape issues.
 - no copyright in the YANG modules
 - no RFC Editor note asking them to update the dates in the modules
 - no YANG reference statements for the import YANG statements
- YANG Tree diagrams is now an RFC
 - no I-D Reference for G.709 as referenced in the module

I find the layout of IANA considerations not as clear as it might be. I
suggest

OLD

It is proposed that IANA should assign new URIs from the "IETF XML
   Registry" [RFC3688] as follows: URI:
   urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-otn-tunnel Registrant Contact: The
   IESG XML: N/A; the requested URI is an XML namespace.  URI:
   urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-otn-types Registrant Contact: The
   IESG XML: N/A; the requested URI is an XML namespace.  This document
   registers following YANG modules in the YANG Module Names registry
   [RFC7950].  name: ietf-otn-tunnel namespace:
   urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-otn-tunnel prefix: otn-tunnel
   reference: RFC XXXX name: ietf-otn-types namespace:
   urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-otn-types prefix: otn-types
   reference: RFC XXXX

NEW

IANA is asked to assign URIs from the "IETF XML Registry" [RFC3688] as
follows:

URI:  urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-otn-tunnel
Registrant Contact: The  IESG
XML: N/A; the requested URI is an XML namespace.

URI: urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-otn-types
Registrant Contact: The IESG
XML: N/A; the requested URI is an XML namespace.

IANA is asked to record YANG module names in the "YANG
Module Names" registry [RFC6020] as follows:

name: ietf-otn-tunnel namespace:
urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-otn-tunnel
prefix: otn-tunnel
reference: RFC XXXX

name: ietf-otn-types namespace:
urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-otn-types
prefix: otn-types
reference: RFC XXXX

Just a few more newlines

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zhenghaomian (Zhenghaomian, Optical &Microwave Technology
Research Dept)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 8:15 AM

> Dear WG,
>
> We update the draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model, mainly updating the
ietf-otn-types.yang by cleaning the identities. The types model is
imported in the other draft draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang for YANG
doctor review.
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-
04
> Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.