Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 10:46:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Alarm Module
        Authors         : Stefan Vallin
                          Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-02.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2018-08-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG module for alarm management.  It
   includes functions for alarm list management, alarm shelving and
   notifications to inform management systems.  There are also RPCs to
   manage the operator state of an alarm and administrative alarm
   procedures.  The module carefully maps to relevant alarm standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/