Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 02:28:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Microwave Radio Link
        Authors         : Jonas Ahlberg
                          Ye Min
                          Xi Li
                          Daniela Spreafico
                          Marko Vaupotic
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-09.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2018-08-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for control and management of
   the radio link interfaces, and their connectivity to packet
   (typically Ethernet) interfaces in a microwave/millimeter wave node.
   The data nodes for management of the interface protection
   functionality is broken out into a separate and generic YANG data
   model in order to make it available also for other interface types.

RFC Ed.  Note

   // RFC Ed.: replace all XXXX throughout the document with actual RFC
   numbers and remove this note

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Yemin (Amy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 09:37:54 +0000

Hi CCAMPers,

The draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang is updated, because one of the referenced RFC 5246 is recently obsoleted by RFC 8446. 
No technical change in this version. 
The draft is ready for next step. 

BR,
Amy (on behalf of co-authors)

-----Original Message-----
From: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 5:28 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-09.txt

Abstract:

RFC Ed.  Note

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp