Subject: [CCAMP] Fw: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-05.txt

From: "Zhenghaomian (Zhenghaomian, Optical &Microwave Technology Research Dept)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 07:39:23 +0000

Dear WG, 

We update this draft to fix some of previous 'warnings' in the YANG module. Some YANG reference description is also added. 

Thank you. 

Best wishes,
Haomian

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2018年8月23日 15:36
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Optical Transport Network Topology
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Aihua Guo
                          Italo Busi
                          Anurag Sharma
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Lei Wang
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-05.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2018-08-23

Abstract:
   A transport network is a server-layer network designed to provide
   connectivity services for a client-layer network to carry the client
   traffic transparently across the server-layer network resources.  A
   transport network can be constructed from equipments utilizing any of
   a number of different transport technologies such as the evolving
   Optical Transport Networks (OTN) or packet transport as provided by
   the MPLS-Transport Profile (MPLS-TP).

   This document describes a YANG data model to describe the topologies
   of an Optical Transport Network (OTN).  It is independent of control
   plane protocols and captures topological and resource related
   information pertaining to OTN.  This model enables clients, which
   interact with a transport domain controller via a REST interface, for
   OTN topology related operations such as obtaining the relevant
   topology resource information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: tom petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 08:29:02 +0000

Sorry I replied to the wrong message; the comments I made yesterday were
on otn-topo, namely

-  the YANG module file statement needs a date on it e.g. as in
draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang

- I see G.709 referenced in the YANG module but do not see a reference
that matches this in the I-D References

- I see
I-D.ietf-teas-yang-te
in the YANG module but not in the I-D References

- there is a line length limit in RFC which is exceeded in many places
in the YANG module by lines such as
/* Augment egress label restrictions end of connectivity-matrix
information-source */

- IANA Considerations should reference RFC6020 not RFC7950 since RFC7950
does no more than say 'see RFC6020' (something I only just learnt)

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zhenghaomian (Zhenghaomian, Optical &Microwave Technology
Research Dept)" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 9:31 AM

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zhenghaomian (Zhenghaomian, Optical &Microwave Technology
Research Dept)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 8:39 AM
Subject: [CCAMP] Fw: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-05.txt

> Dear WG,
>
> We update this draft to fix some of previous 'warnings' in the YANG
module. Some YANG reference description is also added.
> Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.