Subject: Re: [CCAMP] IPR polling on draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-06

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 14:33:28 +0000

Working group, authors,

A gentle reminder. 5 replies still missing

BR

Daniele  

From: CCAMP <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: den 8 november 2018 03:53
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; kamlam
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; Lam, Kam (Nokia - US)
<[email-masked]>; Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Dharini Hiremagalur
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; Gert Grammel
<[email-masked]>
Cc: CCAMP ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Subject: [CCAMP] IPR polling on draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-06

Hi Working Group,

while running the last call on the alarm module draft let's prepare the
ground for the WG adoption of the next 2 drafts in the pipe.

Here is the IPR polling for draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-06

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please
answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not
you are aware of any relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on
an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please
see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai & Daniele

---

From: Gert Grammel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 15:27:44 +0000

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 15:33
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Bernd Zeuner <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Manuel Paul <[email-masked]>, Walid Wakim <[email-masked]>, "kamlam ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, "Lam, Kam (Nokia - US)" <[email-masked]>, Gabriele Galimberti <[email-masked]>, Ruediger Kunze <[email-masked]>, Dharini Hiremagalur <[email-masked]>, Gert Grammel <[email-masked]>
Cc: CCAMP <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: IPR polling on draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-06

Working group, authors,

BR
Daniele

To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; kamlam ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; Lam, Kam (Nokia - US) <[email-masked]>; Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Dharini Hiremagalur ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; Gert Grammel <[email-masked]>

Hi Working Group,

while running the last call on the alarm module draft let’s prepare the ground for the WG adoption of the next 2 drafts in the pipe.
Here is the IPR polling for draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-06

Please state either:

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?
If yes to the above, please state either:

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above and http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai & Daniele

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 15:32:54 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft. 

BR

Arnold. 

Von: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]> 
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2018 15:33
An: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Zeuner, Bernd <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
Mattheus, Arnold <[email-masked]>; Paul, Manuel
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; kamlam ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>; Lam, Kam (Nokia - US) <[email-masked]>; Gabriele
Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe) <[email-masked]>; Kunze, Rüdiger
<[email-masked]>; Dharini Hiremagalur ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>; Gert Grammel <[email-masked]>
Cc: CCAMP ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Betreff: RE: IPR polling on draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-06

Working group, authors,

BR

Daniele  

From: CCAMP <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > On
Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: den 8 november 2018 03:53
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; kamlam ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Lam, Kam (Nokia - US)
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Gabriele Maria Galimberti
(ggalimbe) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Dharini Hiremagalur
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Gert Grammel <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: CCAMP ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: [CCAMP] IPR polling on draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-06

Hi Working Group,

while running the last call on the alarm module draft let’s prepare the
ground for the WG adoption of the next 2 drafts in the pipe.

Please state either:

or

or

 

Thanks

Fatai & Daniele

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 15:38:47 +0000

Dear Danielle,

Thanks!

Cheers
Manuel

Am 06.12.2018 06:33 schrieb Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>:
Working group, authors,

BR
Daniele

Hi Working Group,

Please state either:

Thanks

Fatai & Daniele

---

From: "Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 16:27:07 +0000

Hi Daniele,

Best regards,

Gabriele
[ttp://www.cisco.com/swa/i/logo.gif]

Gabriele Galimberti
Principal Engineer
Cisco Photonics Srl

via S.Maria Molgora, 48 C
20871 - Vimercate (MB)
Italy
www.cisco.com/global/IT/<http://www.cisco.com/global/IT/>

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Phone :+39 039 2091462
Mobile :+39 335 7481947
Fax :+39 039 2092049

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, 6 December 2018 at 15:33
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Walid Wakim <[email-masked]>, "kamlam ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, "Lam, Kam (Nokia - US)" <[email-masked]>, Gabriele Galimberti <[email-masked]>, Ruediger Kunze <[email-masked]>, "Dharini Hiremagalur ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, Gert Grammel <[email-masked]>
Cc: "CCAMP ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: IPR polling on draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-06

---

From: Dharini Hiremagalur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 16:40:59 +0000

Dharini

From: "Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 8:27 AM
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Walid Wakim (wwakim)" <[email-masked]>, "kamlam ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, "Lam, Kam (Nokia - US)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Dharini Hiremagalur <[email-masked]>, Gert Grammel <[email-masked]>
Cc: "CCAMP ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-06

Hi Daniele,

Best regards,

Gabriele
[tp://www.cisco.com/swa/i/logo.gif]

Gabriele Galimberti
Principal Engineer
Cisco Photonics Srl

via S.Maria Molgora, 48 C
20871 - Vimercate (MB)
Italy
www.cisco.com/global/IT/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cisco.com_global_IT_&d=DwMGaQ&c=HAkYuh63rsuhr6Scbfh0UjBXeMK-ndb3voDTXcWzoCI&r=x3afG-DJoOA_pPYEPI3xYWXIzgwWpKglahb1uDG9Lfk&m=dpxQx7fxb8iDwGPAPC9oOLwtrYRWMQ7pE-QDPq1Ili4&s=2yZ13afRtCdrAU8zZCxlL1ByiOg2RfhRNBHGBblL9Dg&e=>

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 18:00:56 +0000

Br,

Rüdiger

Working group, authors,

BR

Daniele  

Hi Working Group,

Please state either:

or

or

 

Thanks

Fatai & Daniele

---

From: Dean Bogdanovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 03:54:56 +0900

> On Dec 6, 2018, at 23:33, Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Working group, authors,
>

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 19:35:08 +0000

Regards

Bernd

Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2018 3:33 PM
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>;

Working group, authors,

BR

Daniele  

Hi Working Group,

Please state either:

or

or

 

Thanks

Fatai & Daniele