Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 00:33:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Optical Transport Network Topology
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Aihua Guo
                          Italo Busi
                          Anurag Sharma
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Lei Wang
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-06.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2019-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model to describe the topologies
   of an Optical Transport Network (OTN).  It is independent of control
   plane protocols and captures topological and resource related
   information pertaining to OTN.  This model enables clients, which
   interact with a transport domain controller, for OTN topology related
   operations such as obtaining the relevant topology resource
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/