Subject: [CCAMP] New Liaison Statement, "Reply to LS on OTNT Standardization Work Plan"

From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 02:56:37 -0700

Title: Reply to LS on OTNT Standardization Work Plan
Submission Date: 2019-03-26
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1636/

From: Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: John Drake <[email-masked]>,Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>,Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>,Multiprotocol Label Switching Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>,Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>,Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>,Vishnu Beeram <[email-masked]>,Path Computation Element Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>,Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>,Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>,Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>,Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>,Lou Berger <[email-masked]>,Common Control and Measurement Plane Discussion List <[email-masked]>,[email-masked],Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>,[email-masked]
Response Contacts: [email-masked]
Technical Contacts: [email-masked]
Purpose: For information

Body: Thank you for your continued interest in the work of the IETF related to
OTNT standardization.  Below is a list of the recent RFCs and working group
drafts related to OTNT.

*	Recent Relevant RFC

*	RFC8282

*	Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol
(PCEP) for Inter-Layer MPLS and GMPLS Traffic Engineering
*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8282/ 

*	RFC8283

*	An Architecture for Use of PCE and the PCE Communication Protocol
(PCEP) in a Network with Central Control
*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8283/ 

*	RFC8363

*	GMPLS OSPF-TE Extensions in Support of Flexi-Grid Dense Wavelength
Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Networks
*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8363/

*	RFC8413

*	Framework for Scheduled Use of Resources
*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8413/ 

*	RFC 8453

*	Framework for Abstraction and Control of TE Networks (ACTN)
*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8453/ 

*	RFC 8469

*	Recommendation to Use the Ethernet Control Word
*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8469/ 

*	Working Group Updates 

*	Common Control and Measurement Plane (ccamp)

*	A framework for Management and Control of DWDM optical interface
parameters

*
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk/

*	YANG data model for Flexi-Grid media-channels

*
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-media-channel-ya
ng/

*	YANG data model for Flexi-Grid Optical Networks

*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang/

*	Applicability of GMPLS for B100G Optical Transport Network

*
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicabil
ity/

*	A YANG Data Model for L1 Connectivity Service Model (L1CSM)

*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang/

*	A YANG Data Model for Optical Transport Network Topology

*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang/

*	OTN Tunnel YANG Model

*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model/

*	Information Encoding for WSON with Impairments Validation

*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-iv-encode/

*	Information Model for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSONs)
with Impairments Validation

*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-iv-info/

*	A Yang Data Model for WSON Tunnel

*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model/

*	A YANG Data Model for WSON (Wavelength Switched Optical Networks)

*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang/

*	Path Computation Element (pce)

*	PCEP Extension for WSON Routing and Wavelength Assignment

*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext/ 

*	PCEP extensions for GMPLS

*
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions/

*	PCEP Extension for Flexible Grid Networks

*	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-flexible-grid/

*	Path Computation Element (PCE) Protocol Extensions for Stateful PCE
Usage in GMPLS-controlled Networks

*
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls/

*	Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions
for remote-initiated GMPLS LSP Setup

*
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp/

The list of upcoming IETF meetings can be found on the IETF website at
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/upcoming/ 

Thank You,

Daniele Ceccarelli (CCAMP Chair), Fatai Zhang (CCAMP Chair), Dhruv Dhody
(PCE Chair) , Adrian Farrel (PCE Chair), Julien Meuric (PCE Chair), Vishnu
Beeram (TEAS Chair), Lou Berger (TEAS Chair), Loa Andersson (MPLS Chair),
Nicolai Leymann (MPLS Chair), and Scott Mansfield (IETF's ITU-T Liaison)
Attachments:

No document has been attached