Subject: Re: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-06

From: Gert Grammel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 16:52:39 +0000

Support (as Co-Author)

From: CCAMP <[email-masked]> on behalf of Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, March 11, 2019 at 17:42
To: CCAMP <[email-masked]>
Subject: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-06

Working group,

We finally managed to collect all the IPR disclosures and we’re ready to start the WG adoption poll for the dwdm-if drafts (YANG and LMP).

This starts a two weeks poll on making  draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-06 a CCAMP working group document.

Please send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not support" and a motivation for  your reply, mandatory for the "not support" and nice to have for the "support".

The polling will end on Monday March 25th ..

Thanks,

Daniele & Fatai

---

From: Dharini Hiremagalur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:13:09 +0000

Support (as Co-Author)

From: CCAMP <[email-masked]> on behalf of Gert Grammel <ggrammel=[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, March 11, 2019 at 9:52 AM
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>, "CCAMP ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-06

Support (as Co-Author)

Working group,

Thanks,

Daniele & Fatai