Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 16:44:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for L1 Connectivity Service Model (L1CSM)
        Authors         : G. Fioccola
                          K. Lee
                          Y. Lee
                          D. Dhody
                          D. Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-09.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2019-03-06

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for Layer 1 Connectivity
   Service Model (L1CSM). The intent of this document is to provide a
   transport service model exploiting YANG data model, which can be
   utilized by a client network controller to initiate a service
   request connectivity request as well as retrieving service states
   toward a transport network controller communicating with the client
   controller. This YANG model is NMDA-compliant.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 00:51:14 +0000

Hi,

No content changes. Fixed some references and idinits. 

Best regards,
Young

-----Original Message-----
From: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 6:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-09.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp