Subject: [CCAMP] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 08:00:08 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minor editorial comment:
Appendix F.2.4.:
"G.7710 is different than the previous referenced alarm standards.  It
   does define a data-model for alarm reporting. "
Is this correct or is there a "not" missing?

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 13:01:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module/

A "not" is indeed missing, thanks for catching this!

/martin