Subject: [CCAMP] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 08:45:31 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you addressing the Gen-ART review.

This sentence in Section 4 does not parse properly: The rest of the data model
are made conditional with YANG the features "operator-actions",
"alarm-shelving", "alarm-history", "alarm-summary", "alarm-profile", and
"severity-assignment".

In 4.1: s/corresponds to the ITU Alarm Report Control functionality/corresponds
to the ITU X.733 Alarm Report Control functionality

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 20:07:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module/

Now fixed; "...with the YANG features..."

> to the ITU X.733 Alarm Report Control functionality

Now fixed.

Thanks for catching these!

/martin