Subject: [CCAMP] FW: IPR polling on draft-lee-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang-01

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 11:07:51 +0000

Daniele  

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: den 1 april 2019 13:06
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: IPR polling on
draft-lee-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang-01

Hi Daniele

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

From: Daniele Ceccarelli [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2019 9:53 AM
To: AUGE Jean Luc TGI/OLN
Subject: FW: IPR polling on
draft-lee-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang-01

Hi Jeanluc, 

Just a friendly reminder.

BR

Daniele  

From: CCAMP <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > On
Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: den 26 mars 2019 15:49
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Zhenghaomian
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Italo Busi
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Victor Lopez
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Gabriele Maria Galimberti
(ggalimbe) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Dieter Beller ([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO)
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Gert Grammel
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: CCAMP ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: [CCAMP] IPR polling on
draft-lee-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang-01

Hi Working Group,

GIven the recent adoption of draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-00, we're
planning to start the WG adoption process of
draft-lee-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang-01 to progress the two
drafts together.

Here is the IPR polling for
draft-lee-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang-01

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please
answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not
you are aware of any relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on
an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please
see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai & Daniele

____________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________
 
Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations
confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu
ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages
electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.
 
This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.