Subject: [CCAMP] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 20:57:50 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

— Section 3.2 —

A nit:
   For example, a system with digital inputs that allows users to
   connects detectors (e.g., smoke detector) to the inputs.

This is a sentence fragment ans also has a number error in “connects”.

NEW
An example is a system with digital inputs that allows users to connect
detectors, such as smoke detectors, to the inputs. END

---

From: stefan vallin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 14:13:17 +0200

Hi Barry!
Thanks for your review!

Good comment!
Fixed 
br Stefan and Martin