Subject: [CCAMP] New Liaison Statement, "Reply to LS on Update on MEF 63 and Operator L1 Service Attributes"

From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 08:43:00 -0700

Title: Reply to LS on Update on MEF 63 and Operator L1 Service Attributes
Submission Date: 2019-04-11
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1640/
Please reply by 2019-05-31
From: Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>,Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>,Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>,Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>,Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>,Common Control and Measurement Plane Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Raghu Ranganathan <[email-masked]>,[email-masked],[email-masked]
Response Contacts: [email-masked]
Technical Contacts: [email-masked]
Purpose: For action

Referenced liaison: Update on MEF 63 and Operator L1 Service Attributes (https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1604/)

Body: Thank you for informing us on the newly published MEF63 and providing
information about other L1 Services related work in the MEF Forum.

CCAMP would like to inform you that there is a working group document
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang/) defining  A
YANG Data Model for L1 Connectivity Service Model (L1CSM). The data model
presented in Section 3 is consistent with [MEF63]. The data model includes
configuration and state data according to the new Network Management
Datastore Architecture [RFC8342].

CCAMP is planning on issuing a last call for comments on the draft soon.  If
you are interested in following the discussion or commenting please use this
email list: (https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp or if individuals
are already subscribed [email-masked]).  Comments and engagement are
appreciated.

Please keep IETF CCAMP informed on the new work described in your liaison
and any other efforts concerning Service Models.

The list of upcoming IETF meetings can be found on the IETF website at
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/upcoming/ 

Thank You,

Daniele Ceccarelli (CCAMP Chair), Fatai Zhang (CCAMP Chair), and Scott
Mansfield (IETF's MEF Liaison)
Attachments:

No document has been attached