Subject: [CCAMP] RFC 8561 on A YANG Data Model for Microwave Radio Link

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 09:50:10 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8561

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    Microwave Radio Link 
        Author:     J. Ahlberg,
                    M. Ye,
                    X. Li,
                    D. Spreafico,
                    M. Vaupotic
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      53
        Characters: 87213
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-13.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8561

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8561

This document defines a YANG data model for control and management of
radio link interfaces and their connectivity to packet (typically
Ethernet) interfaces in a microwave/millimeter wave node.  The data
nodes for management of the interface protection functionality is
broken out into a separate and generic YANG data model in order to
make it available for other interface types as well.

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC