Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 11:07:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A framework for Management and Control of DWDM optical interface parameters
        Authors         : Ruediger Kunze
                          Gert Grammel
                          Dieter Beller
                          Gabriele Galimberti
                          Julien Meuric
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-13.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2019-07-24

Abstract:
   The control and management of DWDM interfaces are a precondition for
   enhanced multilayer networking.  They are needed to ensure an
   efficient data transport, to meet the requirements requested by
   today's IP-services and to provide a further automation of network
   provisioning and operations.  This document describes use cases,
   requirements and solutions for the control and management of optical
   interface parameters according to different types of single channel
   DWDM interfaces.  The focus is on automating the network provisioning
   process irrespective on how it is triggered i.e. by Element Manager
   System (EMS), Network Management System (NMS) or Generalized Multi
   Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS).  This document covers management
   and control considerations in different scenarios of single channel
   DWDM interfaces.  The purpose is to identify the necessary
   information and processes to be used by control or management systems
   to properly and efficiently drive the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/