Subject: [CCAMP] Webex meeting invitation: CCAMP - Optical Impairment Discussion

From: CCAMP Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 19:02:14 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

CCAMP Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

CCAMP - Optical Impairment Discussion
Thursday, July 4, 2019
10:00 am  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 640 348 509 
Meeting password: mhPt2rJp

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m92319c6a8a0d852eb33167668cfd9e53

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2931537029eec06c6b50d8f9bcab881e

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*640348509%23%23*01*
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): tel:1-877-668-4493,,*01*640348509%23%23*01*

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&eventID=846632402&tollFree=1

Toll-free calling restrictions
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 19:08:56 +0000

CCAMP,

This is the Webex support for the meeting arranged by the authors of the 
Optical Impairments draft.

An invitation to participate has been previously sent by Young Lee.

BR

Daniele

From: CCAMP <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of CCAMP Working Group
Sent: den 3 juli 2019 21:02
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CCAMP] Webex meeting invitation: CCAMP - Optical Impairment 
Discussion

Hello,

Thursday, July 4, 2019

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2931537029eec06c6b50d8f9bcab881e> 
Join

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m92319c6a8a0d852eb33167668cfd9e53> 
Add to Calendar

Join by phone

Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)

 <tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*640348509%23%23*01*> 1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll 
number (US/Canada)

 <tel:1-877-668-4493,,*01*640348509%23%23*01*> 1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll 
free number (US/Canada)

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&eventID=846632402&tollFree=1> 
Global call-in numbers  | 
<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf> Toll-free calling 
restrictions

 <https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055> Can't join the 
meeting?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other 
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable 
in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such 
recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns 
with the host or do not join the session.