Subject: [CCAMP] Webex meeting invitation: Optical impairments

From: CCAMP Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 10:35:57 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, ccamp,

CCAMP Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

Optical impairments
Occurs every Thursday effective Thursday, September 12, 2019 until Thursday, November 14, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
10:00 am  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 647 208 104 
Meeting password: 28MTFmae

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m39a3d8a6ab67d2b58b8753aab882fabe

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mcef6b299f7f4d8c17bb4dc404f16d70c

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*647208104%23%23*01*
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): tel:1-877-668-4493,,*01*647208104%23%23*01*

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mb0ce6c0e49da47d6c741e426e370823e

Toll-free calling restrictions
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 10:40:29 +0000

Working group,

This is to start again the weekly calls on Optical Impairments.

BR

Daniele

-----Original Appointment-----
From: CCAMP Working Group <[email-masked]>
Sent: den 11 september 2019 11:36
To: ccamp
Subject: [CCAMP] Webex meeting invitation: Optical impairments
When: Occurs every torsdag effective 2019-09-12 until 2019-11-14 from 10:00 to 
11:00 America/New_York.
Where: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf

Occurs every Thursday effective Thursday, September 12, 2019 until Thursday, 
November 14, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & 
Canada)

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m39a3d8a6ab67d2b58b8753aab882fabe> 
Join

Join by phone

Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)

 <tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*647208104%23%23*01*> 1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll 
number (US/Canada)

 <tel:1-877-668-4493,,*01*647208104%23%23*01*> 1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll 
free number (US/Canada)

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mb0ce6c0e49da47d6c741e426e370823e> 
Global call-in numbers  | 
<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf> Toll-free calling 
restrictions

Need help? Go to  <http://help.webex.com> http://help.webex.com