Subject: [CCAMP] RFC 8632 on A YANG Data Model for Alarm Management

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 09:53:36 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8632

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    Alarm Management 
        Author:     S. Vallin, M. Bjorklund
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      82
        Characters: 167214
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8632

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8632

This document defines a YANG module for alarm management.  It
includes functions for alarm-list management, alarm shelving, and
notifications to inform management systems.  There are also
operations to manage the operator state of an alarm and
administrative alarm procedures.  The module carefully maps to
relevant alarm standards.

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC