Subject: Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-08.txt

From: tom petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 12:48:34 +0000

From: CCAMP <[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: 02 November 2020 06:39

Some admin quirks

The prefix registered in IANA Considerations is not that used in the module.

layer0-types was a Normative Reference and since it is imported that is still what it must be

[G.694.1] .... ITUT G.872
I think not

XXXX is used on one place for this RFC to be, which is the usual meaning, but it is also used for ietf-layer0-types which I think unwise

" An  application example is provided towards the end of the document "
leads me to expect a YANG example!

FEC
expand on first use

TED
ditto

Technically, it is a challenge to review, 84 separate pieces of YANG, only loosely related and with no explanation.  True equally of other CCAMP and TEAS I-D:-(

Tom Petch

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Flexi-Grid Optical Networks
        Authors         : Jorge E. Lopez de Vergara Mendez
                          Daniel Perdices Burrero
                          Daniel King
                          Young Lee
                          Haomian Zheng
        Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-08.txt
        Pages           : 63
        Date            : 2020-11-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG module for managing flexi-grid optical
   networks.  The model defined in this document specifies a flexi-grid
   traffic engineering database that is used to describe the topology of
   a flexi-grid network.  It is based on and augments existing YANG
   models that describe network and traffic engineering topologies.

   A partner document defines a second YANG module for flexi-grid media
   channels, i.e., the paths from source to destination through a number
   of intermediate nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp