Subject: [CCAMP] New Liaison Statement, "LS on OTNT Standardization Work Plan Issue 29"

From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2021 14:55:57 -0700

Title: LS on OTNT Standardization Work Plan Issue 29
Submission Date: 2021-05-07
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1738/
Please reply by 2021-11-01
From: Hiroshi Ota <[email-masked]>
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>,Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>,Andy Malis <[email-masked]>,Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>,Vishnu Beeram <[email-masked]>,Lou Berger <[email-masked]>,Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>,Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>,Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>,Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>,Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>,Path Computation Element Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>,Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>,Common Control and Measurement Plane Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>,John Drake <[email-masked]>,Lou Berger <[email-masked]>,Andy Malis <[email-masked]>,Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>,John Scudder <[email-masked]>,Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>,Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>,Vishnu Beeram <[email-masked]>,Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>,Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>,[email-masked] <[email-masked]>,Multiprotocol Label Switching Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>,Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Response Contacts: [email-masked]
Technical Contacts: 
Purpose: For action

Body: Attached is Issue 29 of the OTNT SWP, the latest version updated by the SG15 during a plenary meeting in April 2021.

We would appreciate updates to the material relevant to your SDO.

Attachment: Optical Transport Networks & Technologies Standardization Work Plan Issue 29, April 2021 (TD693/P)
Attachments:

    SG15-LS312-Att-2
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2021-05-07-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-ccamp-pce-pals-teas-ls-on-otnt-standardization-work-plan-issue-29-attachment-1.pdf

    SG15-LS312-Att-1
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2021-05-07-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-ccamp-pce-pals-teas-ls-on-otnt-standardization-work-plan-issue-29-attachment-2.pdf

    SG15-LS312
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2021-05-07-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-ccamp-pce-pals-teas-ls-on-otnt-standardization-work-plan-issue-29-attachment-3.pdf