Subject: [CCAMP] Webex meeting invitation: CCAMP - Microwave / ETSI GR mWT 025

From: CCAMP Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 11:37:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

CCAMP Working Group is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.

CCAMP - Microwave / ETSI GR mWT 025
Thursday, June 3, 2021
4:00 AM  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 161 226 2861 
Meeting password: fTdKMAsA735

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m0e345798bee0ed4aedd86470f6197023

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m57bead9dcbf1f48ee2d02e582e6b049d

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1612262861## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1612262861%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=md439c12815dc626a695cc7db5a20e1e9

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.