Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:35:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Flexi-Grid Optical Networks
        Authors         : Jorge E. Lopez de Vergara Mendez
                          Daniel Perdices Burrero
                          Daniel King
                          Young Lee
                          Haomian Zheng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-10.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG module for managing flexi-grid optical
   networks.  The model defined in this document specifies a flexi-grid
   traffic engineering database that is used to describe the topology of
   a flexi-grid network.  It is based on and augments existing YANG
   models that describe network and traffic engineering topologies.

   The YANG data model defined in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/