Subject: [CCAMP] The CCAMP WG has placed draft-esdih-ccamp-layer0-types-ext in state "Call For Adoption By WG Issued"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 01:46:04 -0700

The CCAMP WG has placed draft-esdih-ccamp-layer0-types-ext in state
Call For Adoption By WG Issued (entered by Daniele Ceccarelli)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-esdih-ccamp-layer0-types-ext/

Comment:
IPR poll (Daniele)     
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/DcgiZHNlZ5kESLDjbmRiIIOtmbs/

AUTHORS
Dieter Beller   Email: [email-masked] 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/v-I8w5le9uoVqkKpNFrj_m5bves/
Gabriele Galimberti     Email: [email-masked]      
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/03QzBw9kYqIve49fOqMT5Dqu2SM/
Enrico Griseri  Email: [email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/ceiThGqo2FlNcmp8Mm4K-iPfAHM/
Sergio Belotti  Email: [email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/4_tAzMvJjy_gksItf-3pujuwaes/
Aihua Guo       Email: [email-masked]  
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/ucALU3QwLj4D06Fb2NBd9OT_CwY/
Haomian Zheng   Email: [email-masked] 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/WthHLM0UsiTCHOpHwQERZi6shLA/
Italo Busi      Email: [email-masked]   
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/rFZi2qqj9GqCxn84idbzj9et5mg/
Esther Le Rouzic        Email: [email-masked]      
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/cTHM5zq2o1KG73DJrsLRzVYwR74/