Subject: [CCAMP] Fwd: [Pce] WGLC for draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-16

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 18:58:01 +0530

Hi CCAMPers,

The PCE WG's stateful GMPLS draft is in the WGLC phase. Please respond on
the PCE list with your concerns/feedback (if any).

Thanks!
Dhruv & Julien

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 6:47 PM
Subject: [Pce] WGLC for draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-16
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, pce-chairs <
[email-masked]>

Hi WG,

This email starts a 2-weeks working group last call
for draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-16 [1].  Please indicate your
support or concern for this draft. If you are opposed to the progression of
the draft to RFC, please articulate your concern. If you support it, please
indicate that you have read the latest version and it is ready for
publication in your opinion. As always, review comments and nits are most
welcome.

The WG LC will end on 1st Feb 2022.

A general reminder to the WG to be more vocal during the last-call/adoption
and help us unclog our queues :)

Thanks,
Dhruv & Julien

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls/
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce