Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-client-signal-yang-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 18:42:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Transport Network Client Signals
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Aihua Guo
                          Italo Busi
                          Anton Snitser
                          Francesco Lazzeri
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-client-signal-yang-06.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2022-01-05

Abstract:
   A transport network is a server-layer network to provide connectivity
   services to its client.  The topology and tunnel information in the
   transport layer has already been defined by generic Traffic-
   engineered models and technology-specific models (e.g., OTN, WSON).
   However, how the client signals are accessing to the network has not
   been described.  These information is necessary to both client and
   provider.

   This draft describes how the client signals are carried over
   transport network and defines YANG data models which are required
   during configuration procedure.  More specifically, several client
   signal (of transport network) models including ETH, STM-n, FC and so
   on, are defined in this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-client-signal-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-client-signal-yang-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-client-signal-yang-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts