Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc9093-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 08:44:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer 0 Types
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Young Lee
                          Aihua Guo
                          Victor Lopez
                          Daniel King
                          Dieter Beller
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Italo Busi
                          Esther Le Rouzic
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc9093-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of common data types and groupings
   in the YANG data modeling language.  These derived common types and
   groupings are intended to be imported by modules that model Layer 0
   optical Traffic Engineering (TE) configuration and state capabilities
   such as Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSONs) and flexi-grid
   Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) networks.

   This document obsoletes RFC 9093.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc9093-bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc9093-bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts