Subject: [CCAMP] FW: Deterministic Networks Workshops being held by Q6/13

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 09:56:32 +0000

Hi CCAMP,

FYI on Deterministic Networking.

Daniele  

From: Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]> 
Sent: den 7 mars 2022 13:40
To: Janos Farkas <[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli
<[email-masked]>; Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>
Cc: Glenn Parsons <[email-masked]>; David Sinicrope
<[email-masked]>; Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>
Subject: Deterministic Networks Workshops being held by Q6/13

Janos (IEEE 802.1 TSN), Daniele and Fatai (CCAMP),

Please forward this announce to interested parties related to Deterministic
Networking activities in the ITU-T SG 13 Question 6.

There are two meetings upcoming: 16-18 March
https://www.itu.int/net/itu-t/lists/rgmdetails.aspx?id=12891
<https://www.itu.int/net/itu-t/lists/rgmdetails.aspx?id=12891&Group=13>
&Group=13 and 18-20 May
https://www.itu.int/net/itu-t/lists/rgmdetails.aspx?id=12892
<https://www.itu.int/net/itu-t/lists/rgmdetails.aspx?id=12892&Group=13>
&Group=13.  This is a joint session with Q16/13.

Q6/13 is working on Quality of service mechanisms

Q16/13 is working  on Trustworthy and Quantum Enhanced Networking and
Services

The terms of reference are to collaborate on deterministic communication
work items and advancing the state of the following work items,
Y.QKDN-qos-fa, Y.QKDN-qos-ml-req, Y.IMT2020-jg-lsn, Y.IMT2020-fa-lg-lsn,
Y.det-qos-reqt-fr, Y.QKDN-qos-iw-req, Y.QKDN-qos-cnc-req, and other on-going
WIs in Q.6/13 as the terms of reference.

I will send a pointer to the agenda and input documents when I receive that
from the chairs.

You will need TIES access, so if you need access, let me know.

Regards,

-scott.