Subject: [CCAMP] Transport Northbound Interface Applicability Statement

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 09:05:11 -0000

Morning CCAMP'rs,

We recently posted a new version of our "Transport Northbound Interface
Applicability Statement". 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-nbi-app-sta
tement-14

You can see the diffs here:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff
<https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-transp
ort-nbi-app-statement-14.txt>
&url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-nbi-app-statement-14.txt

The changes are primarily editorial and cosmetic, but they are legion.
Thanks to the detailed reviews of Adrian, Dhruv and Tom. 

At a previous IETF meeting, it was discussed the document might benefit from
some weight loss. As a result, we have asked a couple of people to review
the current version who have not read the previous version of the document.
Pending their feedback, we can decide if we should cull text or if some
brevity is required. 

BR, Dan (on behalf of the authors).