Subject: Service Maintenance

From: "SBB Web Centre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 19:19:16 +0100 (CET)

Dear sbb.rs Account user,

This Email is from (sbb.rs ) help desk and we are sending it to every
of(sbb.rs ) Accounts user for safety/maintenance from spam mails.we are
having congestions due to the high spam content that it come our sever and
anonymous registration of (sbb.rs )accounts or your can call it hacking,
we are shutting down some (sbb.rs )accounts and your account was among
those to be that needs to be re -updated due to this condition.

We  are sending you this email so that you can verify and in order to for
safety and maintainance of your account.If you are still interested please
confirm your account by filling the space below.Your
Username,password,date of birth and your country information would be
needed to verify your account.

* Username: (................. )(Compulsory)
* Password: (..........................)(Compulsory)
* Date of Birth: (..........................) (optional)
* Country Or Territory: (..................) (optional)

Before sending your account details to us, you are advise to Login into
this Link below:https://webmail.sbb.rs/src/login.php

Note that if your account do Login send us the details, if otherwise it
means it has already been deleted. Sorry for the inconvenience this might
cause you we are only trying to make sure you browse fine with our
accounts.

All you have to do is Click Reply and supply the information above, your
account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for
your attention to this request.Once again We apologize for any
inconveniences.

* * * WARNING * * *

 Account users that refuses to update his/heraccount after 7 Days of
receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Unauthorized access to this computer is in violation of the Annotated
Code, Criminal Law Article §§ 8-606 and 7-302 and the Computer Fraud and
Abuse Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1030 et seq. This office may monitor use of its
computing resources as permitted by state and federal law, including the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and the Md.
Annotated Code, Courts and Judicial Proceedings Article, Section 10,
Subtitle 4. Anyone using this system acknowledges that all use is subject
to (sbb.rs ) Policy on the Acceptable Use of Information Technology
Resources available at https://webmail.sbb.rs/src/login.php

©Webmaster Unit{SBB Web Centre}(sbb.rs )