Subject: [CDNi] 转发: New Version Notification for draft-zhou-cdni-use-case-00.txt

From: zhouzhipeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 23:49:51 +0800

Dear,
Pls kindly find that I have just uploaded a draft for CDNI: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zhou-cdni-use-case-00.txt.
Comments welcome.
Thanks.
Zhipeng 

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2011年7月4日 23:46
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: New Version Notification for draft-zhou-cdni-use-case-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-zhou-cdni-use-case-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Zhipeng Zhou and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-zhou-cdni-use-case
Revision:	 00
Title:		 CDNI use case
Creation date:	 2011-07-04
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9

Abstract:
   Industry needs the CDN interconnection to provide the CDN service
   that may cover a wider geographical area and a better service
   quality.  In the real pragmatic operation, the relationship between
   two CDNs should concern many factors(for instance, CDN or CP may
   select the downstream CDN based on some principals or conditions or
   service authorizations), hence the CDN interconnection is defacto a
   sort of constrained interconnection.  This document will give the use
   cases to indicate the models of how the CDN interconnection may be
   used and the associated examples for the use cases will be listed
   subsequently.

The IETF Secretariat