Subject: [CDNi] 01 version of zhou-cndi-use-case.

From: zhouzhipeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:38:54 +0800

Dear all,

I have taken a little modification( adding a new section 5.4) on my
document.

And I would invite my colleague Mr. Serge Manning taking the presentation on
behalf of myself in next week meeting and I have sent the slides to Serge.

For any question I may respond via email.

Wish U all a happy journey and hope to see U next time.

Thanks.

Zhipeng

-----------------------------------------------------

Huawei Carrier Software Business Unit.

No.101,Software Avenue,Yuhuatai District,Nanjing, P.R.of China
Zipcode:210012
E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Phone:(+86) 25-56620690

Fax:(+86) 25-56624081

Mobile:(+86) 13404162849
-----------------------------------------------------