Subject: Re: [CDNi] CDNi Digest, Vol 8, Issue 39

From: John Schlack <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 15:55:13 -0700

T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network

"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

If you have received this digest without all the individual message
attachments you will need to update your digest options in your list
subscription.  To do so, go to

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni

Click the 'Unsubscribe or edit options' button, log in, and set "Get
MIME or Plain Text Digests?" to MIME.  You can set this option
globally for all the list digests you receive at this point.

Send CDNi mailing list submissions to
        [email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        [email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
        [email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of CDNi digest..."

The information contained in this message is legally privileged and confidential, and is intended for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed (or their designee). If this message is read by anyone other than the intended recipient, please be advised that distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this message.