Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 02:25:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases for Content Delivery Network Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Gilles Bertrand
                          Stephan Emile
                          Grant Watson
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kevin Ma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-12-21

   Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) are commonly used for improving the
   End User experience of a content delivery service, at a reasonable
   cost.  This document outlines real world use cases (not technical
   solutions) for interconnecting CDNs.  It can be used to provide
   guidance to the CDNI WG about the interconnection arrangements to be
   supported and to validate the requirements of the various CDNI
   interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-01.txt

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:34:46 +0100

Dear all,

We have posted a new revision of the use-cases draft, which incorporates the feedback received on the list and during IETF#82 meeting.

You can get a diff from the last version, using the following URL:
http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-00.txt&url2=http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-01.txt 

Best regards,

Gilles

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de [email-masked]
Envoyé : mercredi 21 décembre 2011 11:26
À : [email-masked]
Cc : [email-masked]
Objet : [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-01.txt

_______________________________________________
CDNi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni