Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 06:44:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CDN Interconnection Metadata
        Authors         : Ben Niven-Jenkins
                          Rob Murray
                          Matt Caulfield
                          Kevin J. Ma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-11.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2015-07-27

Abstract:
   The Content Delivery Networks Interconnection (CDNI) metadata
   interface enables interconnected Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) to
   exchange content distribution metadata in order to enable content
   acquisition and delivery.  The CDNI metadata associated with a piece
   of content provides a downstream CDN with sufficient information for
   the downstream CDN to service content requests on behalf of an
   upstream CDN.  This document describes both a base set of CDNI
   metadata and the protocol for exchanging that metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ben Niven-Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:48:35 +0100

Colleagues,

FYI this update to the metadata document should cover all the comments received as part of the apps directorate review.

There is still some more work to do on the document before it is ready for WGLC, most of which is reflecting the agreement in Prague last week to change from multiple Media Types to a single Media Type with a payload type parameter, but there are a couple of other bits & pieces that need doing before WGLC too.

Ben (on behalf of the authors).

> Begin forwarded message:
> 
> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-11.txt
> Date: 27 July 2015 14:44:44 BST
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> CDNi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni