Subject: [CDNi] CDNI Presentation Slides for IETF 93

From: Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 17:10:57 +0000

All,

Since, we are meeting on Monday of IETF 93, please send us your slides no later than Wednesday, July 15th.  We need time to review and follow-up before traveling to the meeting.

As usual:
* send us a PDF version (ideally both a PPT and a PDF, so we can suggest edits with PPT and post PDF if it is ready)
* include page numbers

Thanks,

Daryl & Francois

---

From: Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 19:36:31 +0000

Just a friendly reminder…send us your slides by tomorrow.

Thanks,

Daryl & Francois

From: CDNi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> on behalf of Daryl Malas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Friday, July 10, 2015 at 11:10 AM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [CDNi] CDNI Presentation Slides for IETF 93

All,

As usual:

Thanks,

Daryl & Francois

---

From: Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 21:33:59 +0000

One last reminder, please send us your slides by COB, today!

Thanks,

Daryl & Francois

From: CDNi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> on behalf of Daryl Malas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 1:36 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [CDNi] Re: CDNI Presentation Slides for IETF 93

Thanks,

Daryl & Francois

All,

As usual:

Thanks,

Daryl & Francois

---

From: Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 21:21:29 +0000

There are a number of requested presentation slots that haven’t submitted their slides.  Please do so ASAP!

Thanks,

Daryl

From: CDNi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> on behalf of Daryl Malas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 3:33 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [CDNi] Re: CDNI Presentation Slides for IETF 93

Thanks,

Daryl & Francois

Thanks,

Daryl & Francois

All,

As usual:

Thanks,

Daryl & Francois