Subject: [CDNi] Last Call: <draft-ietf-cdni-media-type-03.txt> (CDNI Media Type Registration) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:18:03 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Content Delivery Networks
Interconnection WG (cdni) to consider the following document:
- 'CDNI Media Type Registration'
  <draft-ietf-cdni-media-type-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-10-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the standard media type used by the Content
   Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI) protocol suite, including the
   registration procedure and recommended usage of the required payload-
   type parameter .

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-media-type/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-media-type/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.