Subject: [CDNi] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-finkelman-cdni-sva-extensions-00.txt

From: Ori Finkelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 22:42:57 +0200

Dear CDNI working group,
I have just submitted a draft for extension proposals for CDNI,
These extensions are derived from the work done within the Open Caching
working group of the Video Streaming Alliance (SVA).
Open Caching is a specific case of CDNI and therefore we are looking to
standardized these extensions and proposed new functionalities under the
CDNI wg.

Looking forward to get feedback from the cdni group.

Best regards,
Ori

A new version of I-D, draft-finkelman-cdni-sva-extensions-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ori Finkelman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-finkelman-cdni-sva-extensions
Revision:       00
Title:          CDNI SVA Extensions
Document date:  2017-10-30
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          25
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-finkelman-cdni-sv
a-extensions-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-finkelman-cdni-sva-e
xtensions/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-finkelman-cdni-sva-extens
ions-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-finkelman-cdni-
sva-extensions-00

Abstract:
   The Open Caching working group of the Streaming Video Alliance is
   focused on the delegation of video delivery request from commercial
   CDNs to a caching layer at the ISP.  In that aspect, Open Caching is
   a specific use case of CDNI, where the commercial CDN is the upstream
   CDN (uCDN) and the ISP caching layer is the downstream CDN (dCDN).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

*Ori Finkelman*Qwilt | Work: +972-72-2221647 <072-222-1647> | Mobile:
+972-52-3832189 <052-383-2189> | [email-masked]