Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 13:34:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : URI Signing for CDN Interconnection (CDNI)
        Authors         : Ray van Brandenburg
                          Kent Leung
                          Phil Sorber
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-16.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   This document describes how the concept of URI signing supports the
   content access control requirements of CDNI and proposes a URI
   signing method as a JSON Web Token (JWT) [RFC7519] profile.

   The proposed URI signing method specifies the information needed to
   be included in the URI to transmit the signed JWT as well as the
   claims needed by the signed JWT to authorize a UA.  The mechanism
   described can be used both in CDNI and single CDN scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/