Subject: [CDNi] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-24: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 08:05:50 -0800

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-24: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing by DISCUSS and COMMENT feedback on the original ballot on
-21.

Also, thanks to Brian Campbell and other OAuth WG members for the discussion on
the reuse of the same jti claim value when signing different JWT content (i.e.,
what constitutes “different data object(s)”) across multiple CDNs.