Subject: [Cellar] Milestones changed for cellar WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 16:52:13 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit specification for EBML to IESG (Standards Track)",
set due date to August 2018 from April 2017, added draft-ietf-cellar-ebml to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit informational specification for FFV1 video codec
versions 0, 1 and 3 to IESG for publication", set due date to October 2018
from April 2017, added draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1 to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit specification for FFV1 video codec version 4 to
IESG (Standards Track)", set due date to December 2018 from July 2017, added
draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-v4 to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit informational specification for Matroska container
format versions 1, 2 and 3 to IESG for publication", set due date to April
2019 from July 2017, added draft-ietf-cellar-matroska to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit specification for Matroska container format version
4 to IESG (Standards Track)", set due date to April 2019 from September 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit specification for FLAC audio codec to IESG
(Standards Track)", set due date to April 2019 from December 2017.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/cellar/about/