Subject: [Cellar] MKVToolNix v28.1.0 released

From: Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 21:43:30 +0200

Hey,

due to an unfortunate bug in the AV1 sequence header parser in release
28.0.0, here’s a small bug fix update: MKVToolNix v28.1.0.

Here are the usual links:

…to the source code: https://mkvtoolnix.download/source.html
…to the binaries: https://mkvtoolnix.download/downloads.html

The Windows and macOS binaries as well as the Linux AppImage are
available already. The other Linux binaries are still being built and
will be available of the course of the next couple of hours.

Here are the NEWS since the previous release:

------------------------------------------------------------
# Version 28.1.0 "Morning Child" 2018-10-23

## Bug fixes

* mkvmerge: AV1 parser: fixed an error in the sequence header parser if
  neither the `reduced_still_picture_header` nor the
  `frame_id_numbers_present_flag` is set. Part of the fix for #2410.
* mkvmerge: AV1 parser: when creating the `av1C` structure for the Codec
  Private element the sequence header OBU wasn't copied completely: its common
  data (type field & OBU size among others) was missing. Part of the fix for
  #2410.
* mkvmerge: Matroska reader, AV1: mkvmerge will try to re-create the `av1C`
  data stored in Codec Private when reading AV1 from Matroska or WebM files
  created by mkvmerge v28.0.0. Part of the fix for #2410.
* MKVToolNix GUI: info tool: the tool will no longer stop scanning elements
  when an EBML Void element is found after the first Cluster element. Fixes
  #2413.
------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun :)

mosu