Subject: [Cellar] MKVToolNix v36.0.0 released

From: Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 17:18:08 +0200

Hey,

Here’s another small summery bug fix release for MKVToolNix,
v36.0.0. Nothing major’s changed; just a couple of fixes here & there.

There've been no changes regarding packaging since the previous
release.

Here are the usual links:

…to the source code: https://mkvtoolnix.download/source.html
…to the binaries: https://mkvtoolnix.download/downloads.html

The Windows and macOS binaries as well as the Linux AppImage are
available already. The other Linux binaries are still being built and
will be available of the course of the next couple of hours.

Here are the NEWS since the previous release:

------------------------------------------------------------
# Version 36.0.0 "Is That Jazz?" 2019-08-10

## New features and enhancements

* mkvmerge: mkvmerge now allows appending AV1, VP8, VP9, H.264/AVC and
  H.265/HEVC tracks whose pixel dimensions differ. Implements #2582.

## Bug fixes

* source code: fixed building with Boost 1.71.0. Fixes #2599.
* all: fixed the spelling of the H.264 & H.265 codec names.
* mkvmerge: Blu-ray MPLS handling: mkvmerge will now find corresponding M2TS
  files even if the `clip_codec_identifier` playlist item field is not set to
  `M2TS` in the MPLS file. Fixes #2601.
* mkvmerge: fixed handling of text files that use both DOS-style and
  Unix-style line endings resulting in problems such as text subtitle files
  not being parsed correctly. Fixes #2594.
------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun :)

mosu