Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 03:32:30 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+1/-1/💬32)
  1 issues created:
  - av1.md and wavpack.md not included in codecs RFC (by mbunkus)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/391 [bug] [codec mapping] 

  6 issues received 32 new comments:
  - #391 av1.md and wavpack.md not included in codecs RFC (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/391 [bug] [codec mapping] 
  - #386 Split website stuff into separate repository? (4 by mbunkus, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/386 [discussion] [website] 
  - #375 Add Support for Closed Captions to .MKV container (8 by JeromeMartinez, dericed, mbunkus, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/375 [codec mapping] 
  - #374 clarify use of forced flag (5 by rcombs, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/374 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #373 Write down how extra data is saved for usage with AVC & HEVC (9 by JeromeMartinez, mbunkus, retokromer, steffenmanden)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/373 [codec mapping] [format extension] 
  - #316 Will codec spec update future? (5 by mbunkus, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/316 [spec_codecs] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Split website stuff into separate repository? https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/386 [discussion] [website] 

* cellar-wg/ebml-specification (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - XHTML Basic has been superseded (by retokromer)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/issues/341 

Pull requests
-------------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+4/-1/💬18)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Fixes for website migration (by mbunkus)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/392 
  - Add AVC and HEVC codec mappings with BlockAdditionMapping 2 (by JeromeMartinez)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/390 
  - Add AVC and HEVC codec mappings with BlockAdditionMapping (by JeromeMartinez)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/389 
  - allow extensions to CodecPrivate via BlockAdditionMapping (by mbunkus)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/388 

  5 pull requests received 18 new comments:
  - #392 Fixes for website migration (4 by mbunkus, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/392 [website] 
  - #390 Add AVC and HEVC codec mappings with BlockAdditionMapping 2 (2 by JeromeMartinez)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/390 
  - #388 allow extensions to CodecPrivate via BlockAdditionMapping (1 by mbunkus)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/388 
  - #342 Start new Chapters (5 by hubblec4, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/342 [clarifications] [enhancement] [spec_main] 
  - #158 Adjust definition of "forced" and "default" flags to better reflect usage (6 by mbunkus, rcombs, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/158 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - support `rationale` and `references` documentation in the website table
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/387 [website] 

* cellar-wg/ebml-specification (+1/-0/💬5)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Documentation definition fixes (by dericed)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/340 

  1 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #339 add a more in-depth definition of an enum value (5 by dericed, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/339 [XML Schema] [clarifications] [enhancement] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification