Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 03:32:27 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+4/-0/💬16)
  4 issues created:
  - deprecate LZO compression (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/376 [clarifications] [enhancement] [spec_main] 
  - Add Support for Closed Captions to .MKV container (by sbshepherd)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/375 
  - clarify use of forced flag (by mcr)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/374 
  - Allow for Dolby Vision Data to be saved within the mkv format (by steffenmanden)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/373 

  3 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #376 deprecate LZO compression (2 by retokromer, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/376 [clarifications] [enhancement] [spec_main] 
  - #375 Add Support for Closed Captions to .MKV container (1 by JeromeMartinez)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/375 
  - #373 Allow for Dolby Vision Data to be saved within the mkv format (13 by JeromeMartinez, Klaus1189, MikeChenMM, mbunkus, mcr, steffenmanden)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/373 [codec mapping] [format extension] 

Pull requests
-------------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+0/-0/💬4)
  2 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #318 add a ChapterContentType to mark chapters with a type of content (2 by mcr)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/318 [enhancement] [format addition] [new_document] [spec_main] [webm] [wontfix] 
  - #112 add T_QUICKTIME codec mapping (2 by JeromeMartinez, dericed)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/112 [codec mapping] [new_document] [spec_codecs] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification