Subject: [Cellar] ffv1-13

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 12:05:22 -0400

My understanding last month was that the -13 did not include all the changes
needed by the AD review.
The most recent list of changes needed is at:
  https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/cellar/WyZVENFW9rkMUkvoajeu3eMzUls/

In particular, there are the items that are still marked TODO:
  https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/cellar/Rlf3ivXHszpkVsnvmEwIL6CM0mo/

how can, Spencer, myself and the rest of the WG help the editors finish this off?

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Jerome Martinez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 11:55:51 +0200

> how can, Spencer, myself and the rest of the WG help the editors finish this off?

There were some patches merged last week:

https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1/pull/199
https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1/pull/202

I am preparing a new bunch of updates for answering the parts marked 
"TODO" before requesting a new review.

Jérôme