Subject: [Cellar] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 11:49:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission WG of the IETF.

        Title           : FFV1 Video Coding Format Version 0, 1, and 3
        Authors         : Michael Niedermayer
                          Dave Rice
                          Jerome Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-14.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2020-05-26

Abstract:
   This document defines FFV1, a lossless intra-frame video encoding
   format.  FFV1 is designed to efficiently compress video data in a
   variety of pixel formats.  Compared to uncompressed video, FFV1
   offers storage compression, frame fixity, and self-description, which
   makes FFV1 useful as a preservation or intermediate video format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/